Game-Labs Forum

Liberté, égalité, fraternité.... FREE FRENCH!

Charles Caldwell

Official privateer letters from the king? Humm I like. Hey steel st. George? Lol. Jk. I will need to get grim to post a nice pic for this forum. If we are under the Bristish crown does this mean I have to give up wine for tea? Humm I like being drunk on my ship

• Like 1

************ Temporarily Sign up with a British Account and Fight the DANES and their lapdogs *************

​Help Britain to return your ports! 

So all freedom loving French should sail under British flag?

LOL, i think someone needs to learn a lot about national pride...

Not to mention the offensive "Lapdog" statement, i feel it is rather offensive sir, not worthy of a gentleman.

Grtzzz Bubbles

• Like 4

I don't know who Charles Caldwell is, but he would be a great comedian. I can't imagine why French players would like to join Brits when they have already an agreement with Danes. More so even if war witch Dutch would continue as far as I remember we have alliance with Brits so does it mean they would brake it?

If so how anyone can trust them...

You sir made my day.

Edited by Wyspa

So... what you're saying is... if we fly British flag THEN Britain will help us? 

Well, yeah. Or we stay French and France helps herself. Preferably without committing the suicide you propose.

lol if you know your history the Free French army fought out of Great Britain during the WW2... They wore our uniforms, used our ships and fought with our guns.

They help liberate Paris and France... why not now? ;)

• Like 2

Vive la France!

Sir,

We thank you for your public support in this war. However, as we precisely intend never to surrender to tyranny and always support the values of liberté egalité and fraternité, all major French clans accepted the peace as it was negotiated yesterday. The terms and conditions that will be posted on these forums in their due time were deemed reasonable and honorable by both parties.

I am strong enough to admit that we were defeated in this war. If we decided to pursue the war further, we would be defeated in this game. We decided against being reduced to a state that would hurt France as a nation in the long run and thus we decided to do what was neccessary for France.

Vive la France!

Edited by marecek05
  • Like 9

lol if you know your history the Free French army fought out of Great Britain during the WW2... They wore our uniforms, used our ships and fought with our guns.

They help liberate Paris and France... why not now? ;)

The dutch did so as well, and so did the swedes, the norwegians and probably the danes as well, so why can we all not be friendly following that logic?

edit: messed up history a bit, swedes werent allied but they were neutral.

• Like 1

Vive la France!

Sir,

We thank you for your public support in this war. However, as we precisely intend never to surrender to tyranny and always support the values of liberté egalité and fraternité, all major French clans accepted the peace as it was negotiated yesterday. The terms and conditions that will be posted on these forums in their due time were deemed reasonable and honorable by both parties.

I am strong enough to admit that we were defeated in this war. If we decided to pursue the war further, we would be defeated in this game. We decided against being reduced to a state that would hurt France as a nation in the long run and thus we decided to do what was neccessary for France.

Vive la France!

I salute your bravery and common sense, sir.

Well probably not the swedes. They should be selling us their iron by that logic :)

Oeps, got my historry a bit messed up, but other than the swedes we were all allies in ww2...

A lot of protest from the Dutch.  ;)

Well its to be expected... after all they have the most to lose if the Danes fall!

Its not even about what is to be lost as a nation right now for me, it is about what will be lost from the playerbase, this does not bode well at all for anyone, ally or foe.
  • Like 4

A lot of protest from the Dutch. ;)

Well its to be expected... after all they have the most to lose if the Danes fall!

Or are the British so scared of our Glorious Alliance that they have to resort to these cheap tactics to win over some people to do their fighting for them.

• Like 1

Honestly though we were clearly and rightly defeated. We negotiated a treaty to end the war. Both the Danes and Dutch worked well and in a couple of days defeated our forces via the fair play within the Game. I would like to point out that all the leaders came to an agreement where we will be getting back ports. That is great to see because it shows no feelings where hurt and everyone understands that every nation needs an economic territory to survive (dev hint). I raise my glass to the Danes and Dutch for being so kind to see that even France and Sweden have a right to land and an enjoyable gaming experience.

• Like 12

More so even if war witch Dutch would continue as far as I remember we have alliance with Brits so does it mean they would brake it?

If so how anyone can trust them...

You sir made my day.

Alliance, we will see who breaks this 'so called' Alliance. Some have said the Dutch are honourable and will not fight against us....I said different. ;)

I see Frederiksted is nice this time of year.