Game-Labs Forum

The Day the Pirates went to War - Baracoa

Kutai

Good fights earlier in both St. Nick and The Gonads. Convincing victory for the Brits in St Nick (always a pain fighting 25 fat ships plus the towers) but from what I saw and heard, The Gonads was a much closer run thing. As ever, battle chat a good natured laugh - that poor nom nom that joined St Nick on the pirate side. Still got splinters from the pounding it took.

• Like 2

Good fights earlier in both St. Nick and The Gonads. Convincing victory for the Brits in St Nick (always a pain fighting 25 fat ships plus the towers) but from what I saw and heard, The Gonads was a much closer run thing. As ever, battle chat a good natured laugh - that poor nom nom that joined St Nick on the pirate side. Still got splinters from the pounding it took.

Yes we are still not experienced with attacking large fleets like that. We learnt a LOT from the first engagement where we lost and adapted for the second engagement. I hope to have more battles like this in the future!

• Like 5

How amazing to see such capacity from the pirates - I look forward to hear more of your endeavors!

Great Britain will retaliate, no doubt, but will you prove as good defensive as you did offensively?.. This will be interesting.  :D

Edited by E.P. Juel

How amazing to see such capacity from the pirates - I look forward to hear more of your endeavors!

Great Britain will retaliate, no doubt, but will you prove as good defensive as you did offensively?.. This will be interesting. :D

They did retaliate and attempt to retake Baracoa which we defended. Resulting in 3 x British Saint Pavel losses and many bellona/3rd rates.

Prior to this we made an attack on Saint Nic and lost. So its a very even match up currently. Although the brits are ahead of us on ship building capabilities.

They did retaliate and attempt to retake Baracoa which we defended. Resulting in 3 x British Saint Pavel losses and many bellona/3rd rates.

Prior to this we made an attack on Saint Nic and lost. So its a very even match up currently. Although the brits are ahead of us on ship building capabilities.

You forgot Les Gonads, so thats a 2-1 win then! ;)

• Like 2

You forgot Les Gonads, so thats a 2-1 win then! ;)

Actually St Nicolas, les Gonaives and baracoa was yours.

We took les gonaives you took it back 1:1

We took St Nicolas you took it back 2:2

We took Baracoa ... still fight to come . So it must be 3:2

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/9487-pvp1-territorial-changes-updated-monthly/

If i am reading it right.  :)

I'm not much of a scorekeeper, all I'll say is, this has been a lot of fun. SLRN & friends fight hard and fair, they're not running, and neither are we, the result being massively enjoyable tussles.

Tip o' me pyrite hat to you limeys!  ;)

• Like 2

Pirate "nation".... Well there's the problem right there... Never heard of them. I looked in all of my encyclopedias an couldn't find a pirate nation anywhere..

ignorance is bliss.  ever heard of barbary pirates? captain barbarossa became a sultan himself after his conquests. later on he gave his whole lands to ottoman empire and then ottoman empire assigned him as governer first  then chief admiral of ottoman fleet.

Actually St Nicolas, les Gonaives and baracoa was yours.

We took les gonaives you took it back 1:1

We took St Nicolas you took it back 2:2

We took Baracoa ... still fight to come . So it must be 3:2

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/9487-pvp1-territorial-changes-updated-monthly/

If i am reading it right.   :)

You're missing the three attacks the pirates made - Les Gon, St Nics, and Porto Escondida (or whatever it is called), and the one British attack on St. Nic (which unfortunately some of my clans new players joined without understanding what was going on, otherwise I think we would have won).

• Like 2

You're missing the three attacks the pirates made - Les Gon, St Nics, and Porto Escondida (or whatever it is called), and the one British attack on St. Nic (which unfortunately some of my clans new players joined without understanding what was going on, otherwise I think we would have won).

just noticed your signatures ribbon, nice touch sir.

• Like 1

May I say it is great to see that everybody plays hard but keep a friendly and mature nature in victory or defeat.

May the game NA be the main focus instead of personal egos.

So my "hats off" to you all for playing the game and expressing it in a good spirit.

• Like 3