Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swieb

Screenshot function does not work

For me the F12, P and F9 screenshot hotkey's don't work. Don't have a clue why not. I suspect a Steam compatilibility bug with this game, in other Steam games the F12 hotkey works with no problem.

Working fine for me, the F12 for steam shots and the F9 given it is the key I use for Action! capture. I changed the default game key from F9 to a random unusable one.

Can't think of anything other than Steam client beta, if you use it. I unsubsribed a while ago given some issues with some games.

Press "P".   :)

Hi Henry. In my opening message I wrote "For me the F12, P and F9 ...." Thus also the "P" hotkey does not work for me. Has it may-be also to do with having a 4:3 monitor screen, also not 100% game compatible having information overlap issues in the sea battle screen?

Edited by Swieb

<..>

Can't think of anything other than Steam client beta, if you use it. I unsubsribed a while ago given some issues with some games.

I don't have the Steam client beta on active.. mine setting is "Bètadeelname: Geen deelname". 

Did you try to re-bind the keys here:

AOQnFPN.png

Also, Did you try to reinstall the game?

Please try the "Reset" button on Ink's screenshot.  Sometimes the game has issues if you rebind keys.  If a rebind and/or reinstall doesn't work, please post back.

Thanks.