Game-Labs Forum

Server maintenance overview

Staal Carsten

Hey Devs,

First off: I know that you all are working very hard to fix everything for us, and I'm looking forward to the upcomming content update.

However, it would be most appreciated with some kind of maintenance overview. Could be very simple: Servername green/red dot (green online/red offline) and a note on the ETA for the server to come online again.

Thanks for a great game, and keep up the good work!

Staal Carsten out!

Hi. You can try using my small utility I created for myself. It's not official.

Download

VirusTotal scanning results (virus free; if you don't trust this results you can rescan it using your favorite antivirus).

How it looks working

original.png

If it doesn't work for you - then you need to install .NET framework (usually it's preinstalled on Windows)

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

It's working fine until I click start with windows, then it closes and the exe gets deleted... 

I think it's because of your antivirus (do you have one?). When you click "Start on Windows startup" the app tries to write itself to the list of startup programs, antiviruses don't like such behavior. You can try to add the app to the trusted ones for your antivirus.

I will try to sign the app as trusted using provided by microsoft tools, thanks for the report.