Game-Labs Forum

Light blue screen Windows 10 system crashes

Swieb

During game sessions I had several times after playing for hours a fatal computer crash. Not to the desktop but worse, a light blue screen windows 10 crash, causing instantly a  computer system reboot. Thus using the F11 bug report feature is in that situation impossible. This system crashes I had only happen during playing Naval Action, not with other application software.

Al'right...

1st question, full screen or not ?

I play with the windowed screen. As far I could discover are the temperatures not abnormal, the air I feel from the ventilator is relative cool, not very warm, and I use always the most recent NVIDIA drivers. I think it is impossible to make a screenshot because my whole system is crashed in such situation.

Edited by Swieb

I had this one with Windows 10, playing in windowed screen. And try to take a screenshot with phone of BSOD.

BSOD System_Service_Exception win32kbase.sys

If yours is the same

Follow the below steps:

1 Open Command Prompt.

2 Select “Run as Administrator”.

3 Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit Enter.

It found some corrupt files and restored them. My problem was solved

I hope yours wil be aswel?

Edited by Jacob van Heemskerck

During game sessions I had several times after playing for hours a fatal computer crash. Not to the desktop but worse, a light blue screen windows 10 crash, causing instantly a  computer system reboot. Thus using the F11 bug report feature is in that situation impossible. This system crashes I had only happen during playing Naval Action, not with other application software.

Please, try to set Compatibility with Windows 7 on the both client.exe and client_,exe files (here \SteamApps\common\Naval Action)