Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - NO LONGER USED

Bloody Hound

Vicious doesn't do those kind of fights.  Anyway.

I turned back because of the Trinc, Grinch, and the 3rd rate who hit me right off the bat.  Vicious, you make things too easy.  I told you I had video.  How come whenever I say something about a battle you and I were in and you claim it wasn't true or something else happened, I am able to turn up video evidence catching you in your many lies?

maybe thing will chang in frigate vs frigate :P

Edited by Nash

Update: Made the Rules abit more clearer and easier to read. As people may have missed or skipped over them.  :) 

Some Rules:

-No Port Battle Kills

-Reward can get increased or reduced depending on the ship they were in when you sank em! For example if they are worth 50,000gold and you sank them in a brig that could go down 25,000 if you sank them in a bellona that could go to 80,000.

-No Green on Green

-Post here a images of there demise or PM me ingame of the images etc and ill try and get in contact ASAP to reward ya!

-If they don't get sunk within a month they will be removed from the list (to keep it clean) unless they are high priority/reward

-If you end up dying in the engagement aswell it does not count (Fire ships/explosions)

-2 Images Required them taking damage, and them sinking/with the leaderboard.

Are rules retroactive? 

btw post the video prater i hitted you with an immense amount of balls at list 3 times, wich means 150 balls IF i lie post the video :)  btw we agreed with blood that since it not was 1 vs 1 or a small amount of ship, we claim only half, so thx for the 250k Prater

Edited by Lord Vicious

I turned back because of the Trinc, Grinch, and the 3rd rate who hit me right off the bat.  Vicious, you make things too easy.  I told you I had video.  How come whenever I say something about a battle you and I were in and you claim it wasn't true or something else happened, I am able to turn up video evidence catching you in your many lies?

Funny i was in a grey brig with no modules just returned to pla after many months of not playng (too many wipes), vs the overpowered privateer  that was able to turn on a dime , and you clearly got purple/yellow modules on it see the amount of marines, you are even bad at boarding you hit attack i defend still i lost more then you cause your modules LOL. keep bragging about a 1 vs 1 of 6 months ago while u lose every fight we did in last 2 days.

Stop living in the past tda was somewhat good and elite, many times ago, now you are nothing 

Edited by Lord Vicious

Yo ho, m'hearties!

I thought the day may never come  when a proud patriot, as I am, had my flag turn as black my heart.

I was pleasantly surprised to see you had already updated me from USA to Pirate. My reputation precedes me. ;p

Many of my former rivals, I will take on your struggle as my own;

Lend me your sword, and I will strike your enemies!

I'd like to put a 40,000 Gold bounty on King of Crowns [uSA Player], He sails almost exclusively between Atwood and Mortimer town for anyone looking to collect. Additional 20k for each of his friends you sink with

him. He usually is in a Trinc with 2 friends also in Trincs.

I'd also like to add 40,000 Gold to the Tommy Shelby [uSA] bounty.

Yo ho, m'hearties!

I thought the day may never come  when a proud patriot, as I am, had my flag turn as black my heart.

I was pleasantly surprised to see you had already updated me from USA to Pirate. My reputation precedes me. ;p

Many of my former rivals, I will take on your struggle as my own;

Lend me your sword, and I will strike your enemies!

Aye i watch the Forums and ingame I try n keep it updates as much as possible.

and i put those bounties up cheers

UHAHUAhua  you are funny but also bad at lie

look your sails  at 77% full of holes made by me post the video entirely, the other guys not where even in position for shoot you, in fact they where using only chasers who cant do 23% sails in 3 mins,  jeez what a lier you are, i hit you with 2-3 volley before that, nice cut where you wanted it btw....

who you think to fool? you post 10 seconds of 1 missed broad, and not the rest? I WONDER WHY,  thx for the money prater

Edited by Lord Vicious

I'd like to put a 40,000 Gold bounty on King of Crowns [uSA Player], He sails almost exclusively between Atwood and Mortimer town for anyone looking to collect. Additional 20k for each of his friends you sink with

him. He usually is in a Trinc with 2 friends also in Trincs.

Harr harr harr, I suspect this one will be a short bounty. He is sunk often in those waters :D

• Like 1

Lol vicious. You are so full of yourself. Sure, I will post the video and it will show 1-2 hits from you and 2 misses. As for 3rd rates not hitting me, it will show at least 2 hits from 3rd rates.

And about the attack or defend thing, that was back when you couldn't change, watch it, the boarding time is 7 seconds. and no, it wasn't an overpowered privateer. I had marines and that was it. Crafting notes were too expensive then. Watch how you fight. It is worse than ai, and much of it you are tryin to outrun a privateer going upwind. In fact, the first part that is not recorded is you trying to out sail me for 5 minutes going upwind as I chain you down and hit you with ball.

Anyway, everyone knows I am willing to 1v1, but vicious is too good to 1v1 right?

• Like 3

I hereby pledge the sum of fifty thousand crowns for the capture or sinking of a Gros Ventre vessel commanded by Pietjenoob, captain under the Verenigde Provinciën flag.

What did I wrong to you, Hethwill?

Edited by pietjenoob

Dogs that bark usually do not bite - well in the case of the infamous Pietjenoob that doesn't seem the case. He's got something to hide! I increase the bounty on his trader shipping head by 50.000!

What do you think a cargohold full of supplies, most of them are yours actually but you never collect them, yeah I am scared!!

Edited by pietjenoob

Dogs that bark usually do not bite - well in the case of the infamous Pietjenoob that doesn't seem the case. He's got something to hide! I increase the bounty on his trader shipping head by 50.000!

Only 50K that is a bit meager for your deep purse, isn't it Hugo? Up the ante and let him have it!  :ph34r:  :D  :P