Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - NO LONGER USED

Bloody Hound

Oh another Bounty for us :) We captured his Victory 

With who we should contact for reward ? 

- Ellis - 75,000 x5 - Sink him when hes in a 3rd Rate or above 75k per kill for 5 kills or 50k in a Connie, Bonus if Captured - DeepGift (Give him 2-3 Images of the kills) // 

whole story and screenshots below : ( or do I need to put screens here ? ) 

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11878-return-of-the-pirate/?p=220499

• Like 1

Oh another Bounty for us :) We captured his Victory 

With who we should contact for reward ? 

- Ellis - 75,000 x5 - Sink him when hes in a 3rd Rate or above 75k per kill for 5 kills or 50k in a Connie, Bonus if Captured - DeepGift (Give him 2-3 Images of the kills) // 

whole story and screenshots below : ( or do I need to put screens here ? ) 

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11878-return-of-the-pirate/?p=220499

Deepgift if he still plays, mate. And very very nice job. If he does not play anymore ill have to pay ya a modest price

Been a month so getting rid of some bountys which 'expired' and removed the ones which have been claimed from the main list and made a Sunk/captured list at the bottom so ye still know who's been sunk etc and how many times!

Edit: and also increased some bounty to urge people to go on hunt and claim more often!

Edited by Bloody Hound

I'd like to put a bounty up:

Manuva - 1,000,000

Snoopy - 1,000,000 

Conditions: -Must be killed in a battle where not one side has more then a 2x br difference. 

-Cannot be killed in a Port battle

-Cannot be killed in a battle larger then 10 v 10

• Like 2

I take offense of not being on that list!

... Who am I kidding, I'm just in a Surprise in a moment, hardly a threat for anything but Snow's. Should I make a list of insult or stuff like that to get my name in? Or do you have better suggestion? :P

(love the idea by the way.)

Edited by KuroNyra

I take offense of not being on that list!

... Who am I kidding, I'm just in a Surprise in a moment, hardly a threat for anything but Snow's. Should I make a list of insult or stuff like that to get my name in? Or do you have better suggestion? :P

(love the idea by the way.)

Heheh, We'll see in due time you'll have to Anoy alot of people it seems! 

Prater got killed yesterday by me and 4-5 stars in his niagara btw. 

U'know what they say Pictures or it didn't happen! Anyhow i only made the update yesterday so tad to quick fer me liking.

Edited by Bloody Hound

U'know what they say Pictures or it didn't happen! Anyhow i only made the update yesterday so tad to quick fer me liking.

will ask if someone have take it but if he is a man he can confirm it , pretty much i demasted him almost alone then others finished him not that was a fair fight lol, i was in a santi so you can imagine, neverthless he died

LOL, I have video of the whole thing Vicious. If you call 1 Santi, 1 Victory, 1 Pavel, 2 3rd Rates, 1 Constitution and 1 Trinc 4-5 guys, an exaggeration of 38%, I'd hate to see the reality of your other numbers you give. In the video, it doesn't show you demasting me, it shows you were missing your broadsides, and your 3rd rates and Trinc destroying my sails. I find it funny, that first you have a single 3rd rate attack me, and I take him down 50% and I make a mistake and he escapes from the timer, that you then have to send several sols and a Trinc to get me. So much for elite pvp. Next time I won't make the mistake, or I will have a larger ship in the area to finish it off easier.

P.s. If anyone should get the gold, it should be the Trinc, he is the reason you caught me.

• Like 5

Lord Vicious, it's funny you'd be bragging about something like this - you jump on a guy in a relatively small ship in your huge-ass ships and superior numbers, and he halfway sinks one of you. This seems to be more of an opportunity for some humility and not bragging :).

On a more interesting note - Prater, is your video publicly available?

Hehe, already made some stuff today. PB of Sandy Bay France vs GB.

In my surprise, stalled the English with a group of 3 3rd rate and managed to hold them until renforcement was there.

THEN took control of a Tower and had some fun making a 3rd rate escape the battle! :D

(Feel free to put a bounty on me Nikodemus! ... Or something like that!)

LOL, I have video of the whole thing Vicious. If you call 1 Santi, 1 Victory, 1 Pavel, 2 3rd Rates, 1 Constitution and 1 Trinc 4-5 guys, an exaggeration of 38%, I'd hate to see the reality of your other numbers you give. In the video, it doesn't show you demasting me, it shows you were missing your broadsides, and your 3rd rates and Trinc destroying my sails. I find it funny, that first you have a single 3rd rate attack me, and I take him down 50% and I make a mistake and he escapes from the timer, that you then have to send several sols and a Trinc to get me. So much for elite pvp. Next time I won't make the mistake, or I will have a larger ship in the area to finish it off easier.

P.s. If anyone should get the gold, it should be the Trinc, he is the reason you caught me.

I demasted you in 2/3 volley be a man and admit it, i not missed a single volley on you lol,  half ppl not even shooted you.     neverthless you died you admitted it i not see any statement that forbid you to die vs 7 ppl.   so i am claiming the bounty   that i will divide with the other guys in    post the video then.        

You turned to die instead run when i hitted you 2-3 time with full santi volley on your sails and you realized that you cant go away.

and i am not bragging i told in first reply that not was a fair fight, is simply happened that we encountered him while we where going back

Edited by Lord Vicious

Vicious doesn't do those kind of fights.  Anyway.

I turned back because of the Trinc, Grinch, and the 3rd rate who hit me right off the bat.  Vicious, you make things too easy.  I told you I had video.  How come whenever I say something about a battle you and I were in and you claim it wasn't true or something else happened, I am able to turn up video evidence catching you in your many lies?

• Like 3

Update: Made the Rules abit more clearer and easier to read. As people may have missed or skipped over them.  :) 

Some Rules:

-No Port Battle Kills

-Reward can get increased or reduced depending on the ship they were in when you sank em! For example if they are worth 50,000gold and you sank them in a brig that could go down 25,000 if you sank them in a bellona that could go to 80,000.

-No Green on Green

-Post here a images of there demise or PM me ingame of the images etc and ill try and get in contact ASAP to reward ya!

-If they don't get sunk within a month they will be removed from the list (to keep it clean) unless they are high priority/reward

-If you end up dying in the engagement aswell it does not count (Fire ships/explosions)

-2 Images Required them taking damage, and them sinking/with the leaderboard.

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 1