Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - NO LONGER USED

Bloody Hound

Id liketa place a bornty of 25,000 Reals (game currency) on Tommy Shelby!

Ship ye kill him in cant be a basic cutter, and not in a port battle. All else is fair!

and 10,000 on SeaWulf. just cause he asked nice! Same rules

• Like 1

Yarr, I be putting 30K on Cragger (USA) for de-crewing me privateer in his cerb whilst I boarded a cerb,  Must be no more than 2v1 and he must be sunk or captured in no less than his brig.

((I have to admit watching someone getting captured by an afk ship/player is a new one for me ;) ))

((I have to admit watching someone getting captured by an afk ship/player is a new one for me ;) ))

40K :)

AFK ships don't usually defend / attack / fire deck guns etc during boarding. It was a good trap! Having you graping my ship whilst I was capturing it was a fair and legitimate move, but me bounty stands and I be looking to claim it me self when I's not in such an under-powered rig ;)

Edited by Long Beard
  • Like 2

40K :)

AFK ships don't usually defend / attack / fire deck guns etc during boarding. It was a good trap! Having you graping my ship whilst I was capturing it was a fair and legitimate move, but me bounty stands and I be looking to claim it me self when I's not in such an under-powered rig ;)

(( I'd love to take credit for it being a trap, just happened to see you engage him. And I wasn't giving you the wind to run away again :)  Not sure when he came back to the computer, I'd thought I saw him fire once at the end.

Anyway I welcome the bounty, maybe next time I spend six hours in pirate waters trying to lose a basic ship someone will try for it :) ))

Putting 150,000 Gold on SeaWolf

-Must be even fight 1v1 at same BR

-Must not be a ram sink

-Must have proof of the battle screen and such

You prick >: o i thought we was friends q,q.

I'm putting 150,000 gold on SeaHyena

-Must be in the same ship/br

-Must be a 1v1

-Must not be a ram sink

-Must have proof of the kill(before and after sinking/captureing)

Seawolf and Seahyena  I'll put them up however you'll have to pay up if one does get sunk :) knowing you guys are friends and all that.

And to everyone in general... As i have seen quite afew posts less rules for people to follow the more people would aim to sink ye target, this be bounty hunting not a 1v1 arena setup Ye bleedin pansys! Arrharr!

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 4

Sure. Where do you want to trade? I have a port at plymouth and I can sail around that area as well.

Full reward (300k) recived . Thank You . 

Was really fun to play against skilled PVPer . I hope devs will add a full bounty feature one day .

Edited by Qusso
  • Like 2