Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - NO LONGER USED

Bloody Hound

We shall arrange Payment in the Morro good Sir. Is this your ingame name?

Grim DeGrim - I play North American evening timezones typically, but good chance I'll be on during EU evening timezones this weekend. You can also PM me through the forums.

And I like long walks on the beach...

• Like 3

Arrharr he be captured! I shall send him to be keelhauled immediately! Damn pompous British Officer of the SLRN deserves nothing less!

I play with you alot jubal so i'm bound to see yah for the prize!

Edit: I may also throw in a alittle extra seeing as ye got him in a trinc, though i think getting the ship is enough!

Edited by Bloody Hound

Charles Caldwell.

Captured Outside Leogane. Fought like a proper hero all the way. Hats off sir.

Aye it was a chase and good fight.... I wish to commend my wingman Hawkeye who stayed right until the end.

Bravo to the Pirates Horde, they worked well.... but at least I died with sword in hand.

o7

Note: strangely didn't lose a Dura either. ;)

• Like 3

Aye it was a chase and good fight.... I wish to commend my wingman Hawkeye who stayed right until the end.

Bravo to the Pirates Horde, they worked well.... but at least I died with sword in hand.

o7

Note: strangely didn't lose a Dura either. ;)

So we effectively found a way to multiply ships without a negitive  :o Yeah your Reno guy was also a hero as was Gondie in his reno who took your first mast. Yarrr

Edited by Capt Jubal Early
  • Like 2

I'm kind of disappointed, I expected one of two Danish players on traders we sunk to place a bounty on my head.. :( Even though it seems like Danes naturally shoot at me first anyway. :P

The possibility of you having a slightly inflated view of your own significance havn't struck yet...

Edited by Tretton
  • Like 3

I'm kind of disappointed, I expected one of two Danish players on traders we sunk to place a bounty on my head.. :( Even though it seems like Danes naturally shoot at me first anyway. :P

Maybe they're utterly ruined from the financial loss...

• Like 2