Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - NO LONGER USED

Bloody Hound

[RUBLI] - Brethren of the Coast Headquarters.

We are marking with ' Black Spot'  captain name:

1. Den ( Pirate , current known rank Ravager) - bounty 50k must be in frigate or higher. Bounty can be claimed up to 3 times. Expires: 25/03/2016

0 - times claimed

0 - times claimed

0 - times claimed

We will keep this list updated.

To claim bounty send screenshots to me. PB does not count , Green on Green does not count.

Only one player in group can claim bounty. must be TAB screenshot with ship type and must have KILL screenshot.

Edited by Toothless Jack

I was within spitting distance tonight from Mortimer Town and not one of your black hearted brothers could sink me.  :P

They seem to be the lazy, fat bellied pirates who have been drinking wine and taking glory from pirates who are doing all the hard plundering... 

(To be honest the famous pirates left Mortimer Town and have moved to the fronts)

All that is left at Mortimer Town are traders making every ounce of profit from our victorys and pirates to scared to venture any further than Baracoa! Bloody Landlubbers!

• Like 1

Hey Grim only French player with a mark!!! Pissed off the wrong guys in key west huh? No one notices the privateering in Lousiana. I had assumed with all this anti Nakor the evil French diplomat thing I'd of been on there by now? Or maybe it's because Charles Caldwell is on there already? Haha identity crises.

-The real Nakor errr I think.

Edited by nakorbc

Danmark-Norge

- Puchu

200k He needs to be in a trinc or higher and, it must be one on one combat (one on one in battle instance). Send screenshot to Nash before hes sunk, when hes sunk and on the kill confirm :)

Good Luck puchu!

Edited by Nash
  • Like 3

Danmark-Norge

- Puchu

200k He needs to be in a trinc or higher and, it must be one on one combat (one on one in battle instance). Send screenshot to Nash before hes sunk, when hes sunk and on the kill confirm :)

Cheers puchu!

100k from me aswell!

• Like 2

50.000:- plus 1/5 ov the npc vendor value of his ship being sunk, on each of the following swedish captains:

Reiwok (for spamming the swedish nation chat days on end)

IZOTRON (for Treatening to use irl violence against other sweden players)

Kalifen fran Amerika (for threatening our TS-server with DDos attack)

Nortman (for spaming our nation chat with stupidedies)

Thats about it. The rest of the sweden players are lovely. :-)

• Like 1