Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - NO LONGER USED

Bloody Hound

Was I ever on that privet list of bountys? D:

Before wipe people said I had a 50k bounty on me by some nation never found out who it was, was spoken about in global but alas wasnt online :c.

I don't exactly remember who was all on it, it was mostly rakers and slrn.  It was cleared for the current round.

I'll put another $50k on Charles. I can meet you in key West to pay. I play evenings in North America.

Full name please there are 2 Charles on the list atm, im  going out on a limb here and assume you mean charles caldwell please let me know otherwise.

Edited by The Bloody Hound

Ah well the person who placed it didn't mention a reward so going of the fun factor of keeping this bounty alive ill will put 10k into the kitty for a base reward of 10k

I need to contact Salzi, need to get this raised D:

I even know why he put it out :D (Salzi your fury furnitures is at La Tortue)

I am truly honored to make such a prominent list of somebodies, my only recourse is to inform you that a man with such ambition, as I am, has never feared an untimely death. Emperors often die young.

I await your army of hungry, ill fitted, greed sworn men. I would like to rid thy ocean of your unwashed masses. Assemble, and to my doorstep sway.

Just so its written down.

Ill pay 75k for a kill on The us player Ellis

Up to 5 kills 

Kills must include

Ellis in a 3ed rate or higher ship

50k for a conny kill

2 screenshots 

-you getting the kill xp

- you in battle with him hurting/almost dead

Bonuses for capture

Not in a port battle

As for payout concact me on the forums or in game we will meet in either a pirate port, la tortue or cayo ramano

Edited by Deepgift

Nice, I'm on the list!!! I'm going to sink some more rats so I get a higher bounty >:3

Tis not just pirate bounty's it be everyones, So aye it could be other US players putting a bounty on yah!   ;)

Best not sink then mateys someone will be collecting for yer head!

Edited by Bloody Hound

I'll Pay 30k for fellow clan members Pam's head, he must be in a Connie or higher.

Kills must include 2 screenshots 

-you getting the kill xp

Bonus 15k if you capture him :P and it doesn't include port battles.

Will meet you in La Tortue (if pirate), Tombado (if US/Spanish), or La Mona (if Danish). Do not think he will be near you Sweeds, Frenchies or Dutchmen sorry, but if i am found to be wrong just let me know the closest free port.

Message me in Game ( Jager ) or on these forums when killed/captured.

Edited by Jager

I'll Pay 30k for fellow clan members Pam's head, he must be in a Connie or higher.

Kills must include 2 screenshots 

-you getting the kill xp

Bonus 15k if you capture him :P and it doesn't include port battles.

Will meet you in La Tortue (if pirate), Tombado (if US/Spanish), or La Mona (if Danish). Do not think he will be near you Sweeds, Frenchies or Dutchmen sorry, but if i am found to be wrong just let me know the closest free port.

Message me in Game ( Jager ) or on these forums when killed/captured.

Need more than that mate for example his full name and what nation he plays! But ill write it down for the moment.

Edit: Just looked it up and putting a bounty of one of you clan members heads is kind of making it silly however, i will do it for now and you best pay up if he sinks!

Just to fill up the British Hunting more as we need more nations! Arr!

Edited by Bloody Hound

You got your bounty for running away you yellow trousered yanky.

Yarrr

vsing flydutchman(rat and he ran from me from a fair 1v1)

me and tommy shelby getting ganked by rats but we still faught(2v18)

me fighting 2 fully crewed frigs and 2 snow ai

me and Sea Marauder(SeaFury) fighting 2 constis and a frig(about an hour ago)

ummm you obviously have no idea who i am..... i don't even run from ganks let alone remotely fair fights.... 

• Like 6

Need more than that mate for example his full name and what nation he plays! But ill write it down for the moment.

Edit: Just looked it up and putting a bounty of one of you clan members heads is kind of making it silly however, i will do it for now and you best pay up if he sinks!

Just to fill up the British Hunting more as we need more nations! Arr!

British - Full name is Pam, reason for it being on a clan member head is for several reasons, just for fun, he made me get blown up after he rammed a ship next to me while on fire (no joke), we need more british captains on the list other than charles and well it shouldn't be hard to find him when he streams (just look on twitch, he won't be hard to find).

I know its kind of shitty to do it but well like i said its mostly for fun so why not.

vsing flydutchman(rat and he ran from me from a fair 1v1)

me and tommy shelby getting ganked by rats but we still faught(2v18)

me fighting 2 fully crewed frigs and 2 snow ai

me and Sea Marauder(SeaFury) fighting 2 constis and a frig(about an hour ago)

ummm you obviously have no idea who i am..... i don't even run from ganks let alone remotely fair fights.... 

Yarr i care not for yeee ego i'll see you stuffed and placed on the mantle at The Mortimer Arms inn before yeee know it.