Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - NO LONGER USED

Bloody Hound

While those images do say that you sunk Lord V there is nothing about the Scoreboard screen, so i have no idea of the numbers or the outcome of the battle. that could have been a 5v5 and you all focused Lord V then fled/or lost the battle.  I've  gotta see the battle scoreboard and nothing shows me there you sank and won the battle plus i also need to see his ship as he could have been in  a basic cutter fer all i know.

The fact it says you sank him and it says "cannot leave" still... implies there are more enemys there and does not show enough information about the battle.

Good job on sinking em though but i can't pay out on those 2 screenshots (No idea what the 2nd one is about)

As for fuzzyhead the bearded i didn't get chance to put him on the list and he sunk blast it! good hunting there lads!

Edited by Bloody Hound

While those images do say that you sunk Lord V there is nothing about the Scoreboard screen, so i have no idea of the numbers or the outcome of the battle. that could have been a 5v5 and you all focused Lord V then fled/or lost the battle.  I've  gotta see the battle scoreboard and nothing shows me there you sank and won the battle plus i also need to see his ship as he could have been in  a basic cutter fer all i know.

The fact it says you sank him and it says "cannot leave" still... implies there are more enemys there and does not show enough information about the battle.

Good job on sinking em though but i can't pay out on those 2 screenshots (No idea what the 2nd one is about)

As for fuzzyhead the bearded i didn't get chance to put him on the list and he sunk blast it! good hunting there lads!

there will be enough chances to put me on the list

Just so's you don't feel left out I'll put up a bounty of 100 extremely rare, hard to hook, and tasty needlefish for the killing or capture of Anne Wildcat. ;)

I don't know.... that bounty reward seems abit fishy to me. Me personally would let her of the hook if that was the reward but anyhow enough of that whale of a tale.

IT REFER to this battle LOL where you manage to lose vs bellepoules using 2 firstrates 8 2nd rates +bellonas   lol i would not go around talking about that fight if i was you, you must be really desperate for try to claim a kill on me on such a shameful fight.(your screen is also very  suspiciously deceitful of the circumstances   you seams with just 2-3 ppl sinking me,   while in my screen the situation is  very clear  (you got more firstrate/2nd rate that we got frigs lol) 

Nice try, but you fool no one. SORRY

SORRYPODW_VS_SWEDISH.jpg

• 6 months later...

Am I?  I can be pretty good when I feel inclined to be.  I don't broadside my own team on purpose like the great Babay, so that's something.  You guys always seem to be singing a different tune after I cap one or 2 of you a fight.  Can you handle the master of boarding?

Too bad you didn't do this months ago when people gave a shit, it could of been fun. Oh well.  Maybe I'll match your 10mil and fill a ship with paints or a BP and sail around while streaming it for all 100 people on the server to watch.  

At least when King of Crowns put a bounty on me months ago he had the cajones to do it when gold mattered.  

See you out there snow flakes!

PS - 10 mil is a paltry sum to the guy who made you guys flee the server IMO

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Am I?  I can be pretty good when I feel inclined to be.  I don't broadside my own team on purpose like the great Babay, so that's something.  You guys always seem to be singing a different tune after I cap one or 2 of you a fight.  Can you handle the master of boarding?

Too bad you didn't do this months ago when people gave a shit, it could of been fun. Oh well.  Maybe I'll match your 10mil and fill a ship with paints or a BP and sail around while streaming it for all 100 people on the server to watch.  

At least when King of Crowns put a bounty on me months ago he had the cajones to do it when gold mattered.  

PS - 10 mil is a paltry sum to the guy who made you guys flee servers IMO

I just saw this topic now, but im willing to renew the bounty once i got some money after the wipe to kill evil from all servers!

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

It's cOjones. By the way, do you use this word in the US or you just know this one?

Guest sruPL
14 hours ago, JobaSet said:

Some one make me some boats i got lots of contracts on PVP2.  PM on forums, or game, if you can, kinda green and got zero upgrades on the pvp1 server but got 15-20 or so kills this morn. Let me know, I am a coming

You mean 15-20 PvE Kills? Look who we got here, a carebear! GG, you just won a t-shirt:

CBSSA77.jpg

59 minutes ago, sruPL said:

You mean 15-20 PvE Kills? Look who we got here, a carebear! GG, you just won a t-shirt:

CBSSA77.jpg

Sweet TP right off your back. Thanks for the love mate. No one counts Kills In PVE, or think AI makes it a even fight but you mate.  

22 hours ago, Christendom said:

PS - 10 mil is a paltry sum to the guy who made you guys flee servers IMO

calm down christen, this kind of makes me want to play again to just sink you once more <3

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

@Bloody Hound we should bring back bounties again man. In fact I would like to start with putting out a 1 million gold bounty on Northernviking and Christendom. Port battles dont count. If its a gank with a really salty chat i'll make it 3 million. :)

Edited by HachiRoku