Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - NO LONGER USED

Bloody Hound

Updated,

I've not been playing alot at all only jumping on to craft however i will keep this running aslong as people are interested and don't my advertising it in chat or something to keep it alive.

New Bounty of the Month selected via random no. Generator have fun jack frost ye worth 1,000,000 Gold now with 500,000x2 on ye head!

86jM6dE.jpg

• Like 4

I scanned the topic, i heard there was some reward for [bLACK} clan members but didnt find it. this was fun atleast. http://imgur.com/a/1hJda

ok 50k on any [black] clan member captured or sunk. ill do up to 6 of them (only allowed two repeats) so 300k worth.

ok 50k on any [black] clan member captured or sunk. ill do up to 6 of them (only allowed two repeats) so 300k worth.

LOL are you seriously bragging about this dude? If I made a brag post every time I capped a ship that had less crew than me, I'd be banned for spamming. The reason I don't is because I cap at least 4 in any particular gaming session. No need to post or brag about them because it's far too easy with current boarding mechanics. So you won the 2 click boarding battle against an un-prepped ship with lesser crew. "slow hand clap" I salute your skill in battle. Only I have no idea your skill in actual battle because,  there was no battle.

Lets not over play this and pretend it was something that it was not.  There was no skilled exchange here. No test of skill vs the other. In fact, I don't recall you firing a single shot.

Brag when your end of battle screen shows you sunk me in a ship comparable with the ship I'm in. I can assure you, you will not get one of those. Ship boarding, marines vs marines with crew = + is usually a foregone conclusion.  Don't know why you felt the need to brag post. Guess I must be infamous :D

So bloody - Bounty: 6 Mill on Caroline Vodka just for shits and giggles (and because I can), and because NO ONE puts a bounty on the [bLACK] and gets away with it lightly.

1 mill per kill, valid for 6 kills. Not valid to [bLACK] Members.

Must be 1v1 legitimate kill. Payment will be made ONLY if it's legitimate and not fake kill to claim the large bounty. Community here will determine if it's legit kill or fake.

Let the games begin!

If I kill / board him myself, 1x will be deducted from the count.

Edited by Long Beard
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Well that kill came about as me being a screener for 1 mil of goods coming into sunbury on an indiaman so i decided to out sail you both. http://imgur.com/a/1hJdapretty clear i just simply out sailed and boarded you. purple vs gold marines you can put up a better fight than you did. 

Still bragging?  Ok, I'll join in. One from my collection. Btw, I've never had gold marines.

Also, it's with regret that I must withdraw this bounty. I've not played in some time and no real plans to return for now. Maybe if I get that itch, and once they come up with a solution to punishing solo / small ship pirates.

I am reiterating my one as well. Since the target isn't easily reached by French any more, I'm expanding the rules of engagement to all countries, and 2v1 :)

500 000 on Dutch - Jack Frost

Sank or captured

Has to be by a French captain, both 4th rate or above, in 1v1.

• Like 1

lol 280 vs 120 is unwinable GG that your proudest moment? atleast my fight against you was more than fair. I just happen to out sail you both. :D

Trust me buddy, you don't want me to post the full version of the video I just posted because you took a beating. I posted the screenshot at the start of the vid to show this, which btw at the start you had 200 crew.  I will post the video of your two click so called 'out sailing' which I've just re-watched. You were running the whole time and dropped sails when I was stern camping you. I ran into your rear.  You got boarding. There was no out sailing, just a lucky 2 click boarding win due to me being un-prepped. Not a single cannon ball fired.  The only credit I can give you is that I didn't expect you to drop sails, so I made a mistake there. I'll also say, both me and Black Chops were exceptionally drunk that evening :ph34r: . We got cocky, you got lucky, nothing more, nothing less. 

It's ok that you won the boarding mini game, just stop trying to pretend it was some amazing battle were you out-sailed us.

The irony here is I had totally forgotten about our previous encounter shown in the video. Just came across you when looking through some of my vids of the many people I've robbed.  :lol:

Edited by Long Beard

Bounty on Erickillah head 2 times 1 mil for all nations beside US. Dont care if you gank him or not.

make a screenie as proof

so EASY money

//Blackbeard

I've been waiting a long time for a bounty. Who would have thought that leading a port battle would have gotten me a bounty. I was expecting SORRY or maybe the Spanish to do it, but nope, it was an American.

I'll also pay out an additional 250k for each kill up to two kills for any non-US player who claims the bounty. I look forward to the fights!

Edited by EricKilla

Lol, your 9/10 times hiding in PvE missions. Will be easy money if they find you hiding

The sad thing is I don't do many missions, maybe 3 or 4 a week, if that.

Most of the time that I'm on, I'm doing port battles, clan management, or some form of Diplo. I'm at work most of the day, and can only stay up so late, so I only have about 4-5 hours of play time each night.

Edited by EricKilla