Game-Labs Forum

Cabin boy...alert system

With the relative long voyages real life makes really taxing 15-30 of uninterrupted attention to a full sea screen , and we as captains could be expected to retire to our cabins (wc, kitchen, childrens playground...) and be send a message when something requires our atention...

So , I think it would be quite useful if we can set some conditions when we want a sound alarm beep ...as an example  ...     Land ahoy! when a body of lan is at xxxx meter in our front quarter , Sail Ahoy! when a new contact appears and even swallow water advice

• Like 2

swallow water advice

Try not to chug too much at once. Don't drink more than you need. All in all, it's just practice and breathing. Do some breathing exercises and air holding exercises if need be. In 4 to 6 months you will be able to go onto beer chugging training!

Sorry... I had to... XD

With the relative long voyages real life makes really taxing 15-30 of uninterrupted attention to a full sea screen , and we as captains could be expected to retire to our cabins (wc, kitchen, childrens playground...) and be send a message when something requires our atention...

So , I think it would be quite useful if we can set some conditions when we want a sound alarm beep ...as an example  ...     Land ahoy! when a body of lan is at xxxx meter in our front quarter , Sail Ahoy! when a new contact appears and even swallow water advice

Definitively - 'land ho', 'sail ho' etc. 

Tho' with an option to turn it off otherwise outside Port Royal it would be 'sail ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho '

- and that would not be as funny as it sounds

• Like 1