Game-Labs Forum

Blockade of Coconut town PVP 1

BramtheDutch

Blockade of Coconut town

Today in the late afternoon I was sailing with Friends and doing missions, then the reports on French players and Pirates joining missions out of Coconut town aka "Coquibacoa" started piling up.

After a few minutes I assembled a fleet to do a quick patrol and then blockade coconut town (1 3rd rate, 1 constitution, and some frigates).

10 min into the blockade we made contact with 2 french players in snows and engaged them, greatly outgunning them, I as the commander of the blockade made a deal with the French players.

We would let them live and let them teleport back to their capital with their ships, while we were watching every move thy made.

We made the deal and both parties kept their word.

After the action those two were removed from Dutch waters and I had to go and gave another player command of the blockade.

After this succesfull action we were one step closer to removing piracy and hostile players from our waters, and we showed that people can negotiate terms of a battle by not just sinking people, and while this is an important part of a civilized nation we are not affraid of sinking ships who refuse to cooperate.

I had a great time doing this and just wanted to point out that there are other ways of achieving victory with a much greater reward, instead of them sinking and them respawning, we permenantly removed their ships from our territory.

Cheers,

Bram Luijken

Edited by bramluijken
  • Like 2

Mentioning "Coquiblabla i have given up to pronounce that name" I have no bad feelings that we lost "Gaja-gaja I have given up to pronounce that name" - town in the east :D

It was a brilliant tactic and I salute you on it. Now French offense is weakened, because our Admirals spend more time trying to pronounce your stupid city names than planning next moves :(

• Like 1