Game-Labs Forum

Thank you US. For killing Spain in Pvp2

Juan Alfonso

Yeah I'm sticking around, however many ppl are still leaving :/

Yes, bad time for us. As far I know many players has already left the Spanish faction. Even worse many Spanish are very disappointed and burned. They are not playing. It will be very difficult for Spanish to speak good things about Naval Action. The feeling is this game is an insult for many Spanish people. This is a game made only for Brits and Americains. Therefore I think the Devs has already lost many costumers and I think many Spanish won´t play anymore. 

I hope wipe fix it.

Yes, bad time for us. As far I know many players has already left the Spanish faction. Even worse many Spanish are very disappointed and burned. They are not playing. It will be very difficult for Spanish to speak good things about Naval Action. The feeling is this game is an insult for many Spanish people. This is a game made only for Brits and Americains. Therefore I think the Devs has already lost many costumers and I think many Spanish won´t play anymore.

I hope wipe fix it.

It looks like the only big problem it the location of the Capitol isn't great for smaller Spain membership. The Americans can only go south. The Brits have more Options but are also very close. I think it would be better and more interesting if the Spanish Capitol were moved to Mexico. It would add more value to the Gulf and separation from the heavy action for new Spanish players.

As it stands now, unless Spain happens to be one of the more populated nations it's always going to face brutal odds near its Capitol.

Edited by Bach
  • Like 1

You know the pirates were dead too, right? But we stopped crying about it and came together and started knocking heads. Spain will come back stronger if yall stopped feeling sorry for yourselves.

You don't fully realize the situation on PvP2 with Spain.

Our most lacking resource is players. We are very united in our purpose, so there is no need to "come together".