Game-Labs Forum

Crash Error

DocSky

Error folder created with this name placed in the steam directory "2014-06-27_213712". Inside are 4 files, the only of which it allows me to attach is the outputlog. The game title sequence finishes just fine, but when i click anytihng, I get the above error folder creation and the game CTD. Can someone help please?

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

The problem is that first it runs in a windowed mode, second I see both title sequences,  but as soon as the main options are visible, they are grey and I get an immediate CTD. I haven't even been able to load a game, or click anything in the menu for that matter.

Hi DocSky. Sorry for the problem you've met. Can you please try this: go in C:\users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow and delete the Game Labs folder (game will create a new one in next run). If you are familiar with registry changes, open registry (Start, search for regedit and then run regedit.exe) and search (Edit menu) for Ultimate General: Gettysburg entries. Find the one with the screen resolutions and delete it. Restart the game.