Game-Labs Forum

News from the North

Johny Reb

Im quite surprise that our enemies dont understand that we want to continue fightting, yes we are not a coordinated faction its ok and good, but we all have the same feeling you can speak with one clan or another clans and try to get a peace, but the rest will continue fightting, for a lot of us this is just the began, i see a lot of good feelings in the us nation i agreeded it you are nice people.

Edited by lobogris
  • Like 1

So the spanish still want their alliance with the brits that have conquered Cuba. *facepalm*

Nations aren't as united as you seem to think. its not an alliance between both nations but just between a few clans of both nations, not all clans agree to that,probably like the one conquering cuba.

Unmentioned in all of this is they've lost the south coast of Cuba to the English as well as the north coast to the U.S. Just where have they defended -- Panama?

I feel sorry for the new Spanish players entering the game in Havana. They have been poorly served by their veterans.

1. yes, as you have been repeatedly told, the Spanish who have rebuffed your "offer" are playing from Canalete. Attack them.

2. Everyone is playing this game first and foremost for their own entertainment.  The spanish players who relocated to Canalete during the first week, two weeks before Spain started losing Cuba ports are about as responsible for the entertainment of their new players as I am for British starting players.

And now that I've learned that La Habana produces silver and pine instead of real resources, I can fully understand why you'd move to a better area right away. I wrongly assumed La Habana produced demanded goods just like Port Royal does with Coal, Fir and Gold.

Guys I'm through with arguing. It gets us nowhere. The Spanish have chosen to continue fighting and they have asked me to kindly accept their decision. I do. I don't understand it fully but it is their right. I simply hope that all the finger pointing and qq in chat and crying about mechanics stop so that we can play the game that they have chosen to play. I'm not saying we still shouldn't have discussions about bad mechanics but there is no justification anymore for wrapping it in negativity toward the US.

I simply hope that all the finger pointing and qq in chat and crying about mechanics stop so that we can play the game that they have chosen to play. I'm not saying we still shouldn't have discussions about bad mechanics but there is no justification anymore for wrapping it in negativity toward the US.

That negativity it's only because naturally your faction meets the factors to gather a mayority of players from one timezone mainly. Spain is naturally meeting the factors to play in the other timezone mainly and we have not enough organized players in your timezone.

Nobody in your faction is guilty and nobody in our faction is guilty for use all tools in favour. The people is too emotional with it and fail in bring the good mood in the game, sadly.

As I said before or in other thread, we are playing a early access alpha game as if it was a finished one.

And people prefers kick dead horses instead of discuss real fixes that will be good for everyone.

• Like 5