Game-Labs Forum

Good Battles thread

ICE_MAN

Nice one Ice_Man, now our try vs Ships of the line.

Battle Report:

Today we sailed infront of Macanao with the intention of getting some sort of small fights. As soon as we arrived we asked for an even fight and to our suprise they actually didnt gank us, but decided to give us a battle with even numbers (Kudos for this):

4 DSL and 1 CAP vs KF

Ships:

Dutch: 3xConstitution, Bellona, Essex

Sweden: 2xBellona,2x3thRate, Frigate

Thx for this fight, it was one of the most intense battle I fought yet and the first one that more or less ended with the battletimer.

For everyone that dosent like tactics and is more into action, the endgame starts around 17:00

Thx for watching and sorry for the quality, the video got so long that I was forced to take this one!

End-Screenshot:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/457487330175988709/81809E01100104D5F255DB6CC9E6EBD9AD5FCB27/

(Correction: Arabella wasnt forced to click out in the fight, I just took the SH a bit late and Yanze left as soon as he found out, that it was an agreed fight without firing a single shot!)

PS: This little Essex was on fire

• Like 1

Yeah, so we have gone Pirate - the US nation is weak and disorganised and stubbornly refused to see the superiority of our strategic planning. A fragmented nation indeed - one which we can now prey upon at will, harassing their shipping lanes and stealing their l00tz0rz.

Next month Danes or Brits?

Trader Snow vs Frigate & Bellona.

Good fight tonight to British GNF clan.  I thought my bounty was up.  After a long chase, and being severely demasted, my Trader Snow "Stern Camped" the Frigate (Bellona was left downwind...the escape-o-meter does not yet have the Frigate or Bellona on it...so I guessed upwind incorrectly).  Due to inactivity, the fight was broken off (The frigate forgot to fire I guess, after chasing me for 15 minutes...so I exited). 

None the less, good  fight GNF ... good fight.

GRIM

PS - France, all this happened right outside Grand Anse :)  The Brits are HERE!

• Like 1

Trader Snow vs Frigate & Bellona.

Good fight tonight to British GNF clan.  I thought my bounty was up.  After a long chase, and being severely demasted, my Trader Snow "Stern Camped" the Frigate (Bellona was left downwind...the escape-o-meter does not yet have the Frigate or Bellona on it...so I guessed upwind incorrectly).  Due to inactivity, the fight was broken off (The frigate forgot to fire I guess, after chasing me for 15 minutes...so I exited). 

None the less, good  fight GNF ... good fight.

GRIM

PS - France, all this happened right outside Grand Anse :)  The Brits are HERE!

How can this be? I read on here that we're British lapdogs and working directly for them! Somebody get the Ombudsman on the horn!

• 1 month later...