Game-Labs Forum

Good Battles thread

ICE_MAN

Lol even defat you calling a victory? You are funny guy. There was not our intetion to take any port just lure as many french as we can and sank them all. Apart from that what is 1 milion compare to satisfaction when you sunk some enemies?

Woah you need to buy 2 flags for wild pvp. 

Very impressive. I understand why you need danish for cover your back every time. 

• Like 1

Woah you need to buy 2 flags for wild pvp. 

Very impressive. I understand why you need danish for cover your back every time. 

Read it carefully before you make any comments next time please We have no common matter with Danes as a guild. Now you put yourself for public laugh...i quote myself:

" There was not our intetion to take any port just lure as many french as we can and sank them all"   Our goal archived and thats it.

What your problem actually is Gallileus? You start picking on us on every occasion...are your aplication form to PFK was rejected or what? Once you saying about orange and pink dots and now care about our money? Stop maoaning and start play game mate.

• Like 1

I know a more efficient way to attract French players... You tell them that they can meet a nice dutch girl at an arranged part of the map and you wait. You'll see you'll get a nice battle and you won't have to pay a dime for that.

Yep, and if you do this in 5 frigs, there will come 15 french guys with a 3th rate in it and in the intention to split you :D

ex: Pampatar expirience

I know a more efficient way to attract French players... You tell them that they can meet a nice dutch girl at an arranged part of the map and you wait. You'll see you'll get a nice battle and you won't have to pay a dime for that.

This will only work if you promise that the nice Dutch girl will be wearing one of those darling conical hats and those delightful, oddly-arousing wooden shoes. Otherwise the deal's off. DEAL'S OFF!

SemTex got right. Stay on topic please.

Are you really going to participate in flaming, compare someone to Goebels and then tell people to stay on topic please?

I know mods are allowed to take sides in game and that perfectly fine, but posting like this under a moderator tag on the forums is undignified in the extreme. You can't expect people to stay polite and reasonable if this is the example you set.

• Like 2

HUGE LOSES! French ambushed at El Toco! PFK clan skillfully explodes, wasting French time!

We're never gonna get that time back! We need to face the fact we cannot win this war...

And the worst part is - the TFK didn't even want to port battle... :o

post-8511-0-62184600-1456960132_thumb.jpg

post-8511-0-29478700-1456960135_thumb.jpg

post-8511-0-62649100-1456960137_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

saw you guys managed to split them so the PB only had 15players, and trapping around 10 in a battle outside the pb 

did you manage to cap the bellona or did it explode?  :o

I'm not quite sure. Possibly both. I think PFK guys forgot to pack their cannons with their lunch, because they were only trying to ram, explode or run...

They are even more French than we are!

• Like 2

HUGE LOSES! French ambushed at El Toco! PFK clan skillfully explodes, wasting French time!

We're never gonna get that time back! We need to face the fact we cannot win this war...

And the worst part is - the TFK didn't even want to port battle... :o

attachicon.gif2016-03-02_00010.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-03-03_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-03-03_00002.jpg

Cunning PFK!

post-19524-0-04834300-1456961438_thumb.png

You french guys are right

it was your completely victory!

French side >7200br                        PFK side >2950

11 x 3rd                                           2 x 3rd

0 x bellona                                     1 x bellona

3 x consti                                       4 x consti

4 x trinco                                        1 x trinco

towers

as always you can win only when oponent is less in numbers...

we waited 5 minutes far away from port waiting for you to came and fight like you said you would... and you were too affraidlike always

we waited 5 minutes far away from port waiting for you to came and fight like you said you would... and you were too affraidlike always

My dear friend - you might be new to the game and not know this, but port battles are fought IN a port, not IN FRONT of a port. They are also not a friendly competition, as you can and should expect whole nation to fight bravely to defend our possessions. But as I can see PFK will rather slander us and try to twist every and each victory of ours rather than give us the respect we prove time and again we deserve. You and VOC would rather lie and play pretends than respect your rival. And thus - you get no respect in return.

You naught but keep yelping. You called out for France's destruction, yet it becomes obvious you are but a puppy with her leash kept too loose.

Stand up for yourselves for once. Look your rival in the eyes, swallow your pride and acknowledge his strength. There is no shame in that - you fought bravely few against a nation, and for that alone you deserve to be respected... as soon as you start to respect your enemy as well. It is but a child's play to pout and accuse whenever he's beaten fair and square - and nothing but that you will be if you keep with your ways.

France lost the grand war. France was beaten and barely kept alive. France will not suffer your childish pranks and accusations - for we look to stand our own ground, anew! If you wish to humiliate us, at least grow strong enough to do so!

• Like 3

[Removed by moderation]

You are not fit for your status. A cabin boy is a post beyond your stature, least a capitaine! Does Dutch nation have no standards when it comes to her navy?

Edit: // I see not even your words will hold... take responsibility for once, child!

You french guys are right

it was your completely victory!

French side >7200br                        PFK side >2950

11 x 3rd                                           2 x 3rd

0 x bellona                                     1 x bellona

3 x consti                                       4 x consti

4 x trinco                                        1 x trinco

towers

as always you can win only when oponent is less in numbers...

You buy a flag, you put a flag, you join the bp but you don't want bp...

Damn dude you need to stop vodka now. 

• Like 2