Game-Labs Forum

Good Battles thread

ICE_MAN

Shout out to the many RAE guys who have fled in terror from fights with my pvp traders snow of death.

The guy in the snow earlier today should know i was pretty much empty having just capped the thing and with 0 reps available.

However mere minutes later i was full to the brim with hemp and oak!

• Like 1

We went for some pew pew against French

It was a fun battle I hear. All that chaos just to sink both of your flag carriers... A lot of ramming, I hear. Guybrush loved it! But honestly guys, just drive by and have some fun next time... blowing 1 mil on conquest flags is really too much, especially since you didn't even see the port :( And it's a shame, too, we had a French Culture festival at Puerto De Espana!

At any rate, there was a dozen of Frenchies waiting for their turn. I took that chance to take some photos of our French Bocas del Dragón

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/315621401142760730/DE7238D69830E4A8456A0A9C55962A9C02449248/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/315621401142760473/3A31114023DB1ED6A5D1D3E0B193A3CC1A81E014/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/315621401142760122/5983DCCF1BD9EC42D79350FF7D30DA15D3F0C67C/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/315621401142759692/A1CCFA2F9AE4F8434403DDE16CFF53B9AB864F50/

• Like 3

A fine propaganda attempt by the Polskie rogue clan that so wishes to sow discord even after the war is over.

However, a French victory it was - do not be deceived by well-timed screenshots. The French intent was purely to sink the two flag carriers (who were intercepted 26 nautical miles away from their intended destination, I might add) which was thoroughly achieved - even though they spent the entire battle trying to escape. The rest of the PFK fleet was intercepted and destroyed as they fled from battle after watching their leaders sink. Perhaps if more of you had shown up you might have actually made it into the bay  ;)

The big morale boost to the French nation was thoroughly welcome, though. Please come again!

An interesting comment in battle-chat from Icceman too, revealing the PFK's intent to attack the Danish this week?

• Like 1

Lol even defat you calling a victory? You are funny guy. There was not our intetion to take any port just lure as many french as we can and sank them all. Apart from that what is 1 milion compare to satisfaction when you sunk some enemies?

Sure, sure... :) You won, you a good boy, you did well :) We're all so proud of you :D

• Like 1

Your previous comment about own nationality proved that pride is something you dont have. And forging lost into victory sounds for me like Goebbels propaganda:- Next time instead make screenshots of landsacpe maybe come and fight, not only chase afk snow traders.. pity.

Manta indeed was good fun but we lost according to frogs lol

Your previous comment about own nationality proved that pride is something you dont have. And forging lost into victory sounds for me like Goebbels propaganda:- Next time instead make screenshots of landsacpe maybe come and fight, not only chase afk snow traders.. pity.

Manta indeed was good fun but we lost according to frogs lol 

In the same sentence accuse someone of being pride-less and then openly lie...? Sure. Is IVOCI using their constitutions as trader snows? Well, now they can as well... after that explosion I don't think it fits military duty...

Unfortunately, I will leave it at that. I prefer people spinning facts and turning mirrors, open lies and denial is... uncultured. Remember, Bart - you guys won! Be happy! I'm sure you guys will find a way to make all that money back... we might even let you borrow some from us if you're lacking :)

• Like 1

However, a French victory it was - do not be deceived by well-timed screenshots. The French intent was purely to sink the two flag carriers (who were intercepted 26 nautical miles away from their intended destination, I might add) which was thoroughly achieved - even though they spent the entire battle trying to escape. The rest of the PFK fleet was intercepted and destroyed as they fled from battle after watching their leaders sink. Perhaps if more of you had shown up you might have actually made it into the bay  ;)

The big morale boost to the French nation was thoroughly welcome, though. Please come again!

An interesting comment in battle-chat from Icceman too, revealing the PFK's intent to attack the Danish this week?

You said you intercepted and destroyed the rest of our fleet after battle? Quite smooth lie... you didnt intercept any of our main ships and you didnt sunk any of our main ships... so what do you talking about (cant speak for rest smaller than trinco but all main sail together saifly)?

this lone battle was funny and equal in ships... and worth every single gold spent for flags.

you should read icceman comment again... you didnt understand what you read.

and for french people... guys you are mighty nation and very fine people... why the fuck do you guys beg vergi for peace treaty like spain did?????

did i said SOMETHING wrong? :-)

And i am so dissapointed in rest of vergi clans... you couldnt protect our ports on east while we were protecting west... and now when we came back to help you... you did what???? you give back OUR ports to french???? so fu...ing dissapointing

and that is not enought... you are like merkel propaganda saying PFK is bad!!! WOW

all of this is my personal point of view... i dont speak for all PKF because i am not PFK diplomat.

Edited by MarKozPL