Game-Labs Forum

About Chat Access bannes

Meraun

Good Morning Gent's

Myself and many others got Chatbanned, wihle do like that the Devs enforce the Rules, there is 2 things i'am bothered about:

- i can only speak for myself, but i did not get any hint or Clue wahtsoever why i was Chatbanned. I dont real curse around in Chat, so i'am not sure if it was a to fast spanned "WTS wahtever"

or a Clan-Commerical for WASP, a rude tone in an Political Discussion in Chat (i doubt that) . Some words exchanged in a Battle in PvP like " Sink, Bi*** " (i'am probabyl guilty of that if temper in Battles against the   Danes go high, but allright i got it.)

- i do not no of i got banned for a Day,  a Year or a Week..

i do realize it might be to much work to tell everyone why he got banned, but on the other hand, it woud be nice for transparecy sake.,..

It's nice to see rules being enforced. But knowing a few of the chatbanned people i am totally confused. A decent amount of them are very nice people. Helping others constantly. I could not imagine any of those people personally attacking people over chat. I really think that there needs to be a system in place to atleast tell those people (over e-mail) why they have been chatbanned. A fair amount of the people that were hit by the banhammer have no clue at all what they did wrong.  And that is seriously not the "denying fase of a rulebreaker". The few i had a talk with honestly don't have a clue why they got banned in chat and for how long. They have not been warned in any way or form.

Again enforcing the rules is a good thing. But giving people a feeling they got randomly banned is not a good thing. Not now and not for the future of this game. So i ask the developers, admins and mods to find a solution for this.
It should not be that hard to setup a system that sents out an automated e-mail to the person that gets a ban and explains him why. and for how long.

Edited by Milton
  • Like 3

so basicly i get chat -banned and nobody will tell me why i got banned and When i will be unbanned?

(i did get unbanned, might be a one Day ban, but i still believe a Standard notification is necessairy)

Edited by Meraun