Game-Labs Forum

Final focus testing invitation round

Hello Captains

Naval Action will be inviting forum members for the last testing rounds before we move the game to Steam. 

Requirements

• Ability to participate in testing rounds at least once a week (Fri, Sat, Sun) evenings approximately at 8pm CET time
  • Computer with an advanced video card with full DX11 support (other video cards will not work)
  • Active participation in testing discussions and detailed feedback on the testing closed forums.

Most active testers will receive a special ship and a mast banner that will only be available to testers.

Preference will be given to active forum members and forum veterans, but we encourage everyone to apply. 

Apply below.

If you have sent us requests for invites before by PM or in other topics - please do it again in this topic.

Current testers don't need to apply (of course:).

• Like 8

I would be extremely interested in helping.

I have a background in software development and currently create DLC for a simulation which I also Beta test for, consequently I am well versed in directed testing and in giving detailed feedback as I receive it for my own products.

PC specs are as follows: I5 2500k 3.30GHz OC'd with liquid cooling, GTX580, 16Gb RAM, Win 7 64bit, dual monitors, uncapped (data and speed) ~5Gb net connection.

I too would be incredibly interested. I'd be available to play at least a few games every day (or during all three of the aforementioned testing rounds as its the weekend :D)

I have an Nvidia GTX 580 so graphics should not be a problem.

I'm active-ish on the forums (post when I see somewhere I have an opinion on), and will be a lot more active on closed forums with active discussions about the state of the game etc.

I have contacted you guys a couple of times on PM, not necessarily to apply but just to throw forward some appreciation or ask a couple of questions. Would genuinely love to be a part of testing, not just because I'm anticipating this game like mad but because I'd love to put in my two cents in development and help you iron out any bugs or streamline any features.

yes hi i would gladly be a tester for this game! Huge fan of 17-18th century Naval Warfare and its about time someone was developing a game that its main focus is the powerful age of sail and cannon. i have GTX 760 graphics card, 8gb of ram, intel i7 4770k quad core 3.5ghz processor, and plenty of hard drive space along with external hard drive 1tb. will also be available on all testing days as well and will take part of forum activity.

Okay, I can resist NO MORE! I've been tracking you guys on Facebook (my chosen distraction during the day), and I was immediately blown away by how incredible the 'game' looks; absolutely fantastic work guys. 

I'd like to be considered as a beta tester. I can provide a stout machine, my time as you need it, accurate and thorough feedback, and cookies.*

* Please do not take this as a bribe *gasps* As if a lady would do such a thing.

I could help test if you want me to.  Beyond being a alpha/beta tester for a ton of games, I am a novice developer, so I should be able to give a decent explanation of bugs and steps for duplication..

I've been following the game's progress for a few months (heard about it on pirates ahoy, which I check from time to time because I like age of sail games, and have been looking for a new one), but have no community presence, so I understand if you would prefer someone who does.

Here is the hardware I would be using:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti  
Intel® Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs)
(If you need any other info, pm me and I'll either tell you, and/or send you a dxdiag)

I'd be honoured to participate in the testing. I've been following the development of this game for a long time now and I see it's got huge potential. I also believe I've never knew Devs that were so open to community suggestions as you are. This product has all the signs of a very successful game and being part of that means a lot to a sea-loving, wooden ship-building and naval sim-admiring individual such as myself ;)

My specification:

Windows 7 64-bit

AMD Phenom II @3.2GHz CPU (6 Cores)

AMD ATi Radeon HD 7850 (2Gb) GPU

16Gb @1.6GHz RAM

Thanks for reading.

I would love to participate in testing. I have a lot of experience testing other games and feel I could help tons with this game.

Specs:

Windows 7 64 bit

AMD Radeon HD 6870

Intel I7-2600 3.4 GHz 

16 GB Ram

Can't wait to help!

I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I have experience with software development,QA and have been alpha and beta tester with Pacific Fighters, Flight Simulator, AgeOfEmpires Online.and have a major interest in naval history!

Win 7

i7-4770K

GTX 760

16GB RAM

once again; i would be honored in participating in the testing of this game ( which i have followed since November ) 

Windows 7 64 bit

intel i7  920@2.67GHz

Nvidia GeForce GTX 480

12.0 GB Ram

DX11 supported/installed 

/tiphat

• Like 1