Game-Labs Forum

Tattered Flags Threatens, on Behalf of Dutch Antilles Squadron

Grim DeGrim

----POPCORN ALERT----

i'll trade iron/hemp/oak/fir for a new bag.

Its so funny to see ppl get all wound up by a BS thread...

Jeez lads, it is only pixels and the interwebz, calm down.

Trolls gonna troll, troll back or stay away, but never ever take it personal.

Grtzzz Bubbles

• Like 2

----POPCORN ALERT----

i'll trade iron/hemp/oak/fir for a new bag.

Its so funny to see ppl get all wound up by a BS thread...

Jeez lads, it is only pixels and the interwebz, calm down.

Trolls gonna troll, troll back or stay away, but never ever take it personal.

Grtzzz Bubbles

Dutchman trading hemp. Very stereotypical. ;)

But you are right. Popcorn would be nice. But in my experience with Dutch cinemas you will also need to open this as soon as the main credits start to roll.

Grolsch-Bottle-up-close.jpg

• Like 1

On a different note: I really want it to be mentioned without any prejudice, Grim, those comics are priceless! You made me laugh so hard my wife gave me the "shussss" look, because she was watching her favorite series on the TV.

I really hope you will share the others you have already made regardless how this thread will develop.

• Like 2

Lol, I'll wait for cooler heads to prevail.

But for certain, I have them saved on my phone (3 more)... There's always another port, another diplomatic kerfuffle.

Prater hasn't turned down the Gazzetta option :)

Edit: couple thousand views and 100 replies (50 of them mine)... Pretty sure the thread is done "developing". Lol

• Like 1

lol, I couldn't resist.

Alright, I'm guilty.  Is that what folks need to hear?

The meetings occurred.  Reference was made, 100%, to sending a fleet down here if no ceasefire is made.

I haven't misrepresented anything.  Is it a threat?  Potatoe, Potato.  That's in the eye of the beholder.

I would like a name Grim,

As far as I know, I am the only one that has had any contact with Nakor in TF since the LA french moved back to the Antilles. I assure you I never said anything whatsoever to Nakor that would resemble what you claim was said. What did happen is, we facilitated a meeting between Nakor and the Dutch. Maybe the Dutch said something like that but he thinks I am the one that did? Nakor came to us that day. I had no reason to throw threats around at all. Our conversation was relatively short.

I'm not really upset about this thread but I understand why others are. Constantly defending misinformed posts is tiring.