Game-Labs Forum

Tattered Flags Threatens, on Behalf of Dutch Antilles Squadron

Grim DeGrim

They are only statements of fact:

1.  TF sailing fleet to Lower Antilles.

2.  You will find no one in your timezone to fight.

3.  The Spanish conquest has been that of empty port battles fights.

Prater raises a valid point; weekends will offer you some entertainment.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Well, good to see that the French realise that their earlier statements were all boasting and now rely on outside help. ;)

Now wait. You are confusing my brien. So the 30 TF and ?(<30) TDA are coming to help us?

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/10454-sweden-starts-an-major-offensive-against-danes/?p=186790

Now it all makes sense...

*Did you guys get the brie cheese joke?

Edited by marecek05
  • Like 1

I found the Dutch most welcoming. They sent ships out to greet me, shared ammunition, and even offered me dinner once I was brought.. err, was allowed.. aboard their ships to visit. They were very pleasant hosts!

Yes, most of our ships are very pleasant to stay on. Once we modernized the latrines, gouvernailles, sharpened the quille and refit the etai de mât de flèche, they are very comfortable and feel like proper Dutch ships; and we do love to share your wine with you.  ;)

Your company is always nice to have! Dinner soon?

Edited by Lytse Pier
  • Like 1

Gunboat diplomacy.... good Old Uncle Sam.

uncle-sam-202x300.png

Or else.........

Ya, your diplomacy is quite often the same.  Or can we not help our Allies who are getting ganged up on?  The Spanish were not offered "or else,"  we wanted to work with them, and were counting on our previous experience with them to be friendly, but they weren't friendly to Northern Wolves or Tattered Flags.  The miscommunication and breakdown of relations between the French and US is to be lamented, for sure.

i don't understand sorry.*

A french captain is saying that TDA are coming to help us the dutch zerg that is already us after having destroy the lousiana french team?

Someone could remember the amercans they are one of our historic allies ?

Actually I get the impression the TF are threatening to come down there and teach you a lesson....unless of course you obey them and cease all hostilities.

• Like 2