Game-Labs Forum

PvP 2. US News updates. Updated 3-7-16

Capt. Rice

Nice, I'm liking these man. Fantastic bits and pieces down the bottom right :). Had a couple of fun battles with you guys around Tampa. Props to Justus Warbuck I think it was for a great gunnery duel in one of the battles, was fun :)

• Like 2

We put the hours to where we are strongest not this notion of when every one is asleep. well at least we as in Sons of Liberty.... and to top it off why do we have to set the time so it can help you...do you want us to make it easy for you?

i didnt know we had to make sure it was at a time that all the kiddies could attack or else its unfair....

Edited by Capt. Rice
  • Like 2

we of USS have had to wait up until 04:00 server time to be bale to take our holdings in the Bahamas. These have also now been set to when we as a clan are most active for the purpose of defence. I would imagin every clan does somthing similar. We were committed to taking those ports set at silly oclock, and found them to be largly undefended by their previous owners, we are prepared to commit forces at odd hours, why shouldn't everyone else be expected to or is that something on the US should have to deal with?

• Like 2

I may be a lowly Pirate but I do definitely enjoy these detailed articles you write! Although it would be nice if it wasn't so biased ya know what i mean? Maybe include some of the succesful port defenses conducted by the pirates, and the deals that fell apart between the Pirate Lords and American top brass? Also what about the capture of Morgan's Bluff by the pirates that started the American retaliation?

I may be a lowly Pirate but I do definitely enjoy these detailed articles you write! Although it would be nice if it wasn't so biased ya know what i mean? Maybe include some of the succesful port defenses conducted by the pirates, and the deals that fell apart between the Pirate Lords and American top brass? Also what about the capture of Morgan's Bluff by the pirates that started the American retaliation?

Its an article by an American Clan promoting itself and allies, would be counter productive to say good things about pirates or hostiles. No one claimed that it was going to be unbiased.

• Like 1

Yes my article are somewhat bias...that is only because these are meant for fun and self promoting for my clan i try not to bad mouth any clan or nation over all but i do add a patriotic feel to it.  i would have to make a nation news article  and the only thing i would face is would be the truality of it because i cant really be t here at all events and tell only the truth...

Being in the USS and operating primarily on the east side of Cuba- it's nice knowing we've got one of the most formidable groups in the game covering the other end. Nice work on the papers as well - can't wait to see what you guys do with 2nd rates.

Thank you very much sir and if you would like to add info ill try to squeeze it in..but i try not to bash any nation though.

• 2 weeks later...