Game-Labs Forum

How about a Newbie forum?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It would be nice if there was a Beginners Forum, for newcomers to get acquainted with this game. There are no instructions with this game, so far and for anyone not familiar with this genre of game (including myself) makes it difficult to understand.

Most forums have a Beginners Section, to help those that are not able to fathom out how to play the game.

More like a section specifically for new players to ask questions. Right now it's spread across a few sections, and not really designated as "new player help".

That might be helpful, however you are probably finding that the in-game HELP chat section is very useful and is pretty much what you are asking for, in a live fashion.  Most vet players are very forthcoming about offering friendly help and advice there in the help chat. ;)

That might be helpful, however you are probably finding that the in-game HELP chat section is very useful and is pretty much what you are asking for, in a live fashion.  Most vet players are very forthcoming about offering friendly help and advice there in the help chat. ;)

This thread is what I was looking for and the thread below it. Thank you for your reply to my previous post in this thread.

Naval Action Beginners Guide In Text

Started by James Lee17 Feb 2016