Game-Labs Forum

Spanish issues.

admin

Very nice thread with many good points :)

-Conquest should be difficult, if not hard. Make the flags price reflect the amount of ports a nation owns.

-Capture windows/timers are tricky. Tricky is rarely fair & useful.

-Maybe at this point, the game has too many factions. Start small, then expand instead of having unbalanced factions and underdogs that are hard to manage.

-It will be very difficult to have a balanced game if we keep it (too) historical (capitals location for instance).

I like the idea of naval bases, added fortifications and such. It's going to be really interesting :D

I dislike the ports reset idea for as long as the current issues are not solved since it will start all over again. More content is good, but what we don't fix remains broken, even with new/more toys.

But hey, I trust you'll do it right :D

This.

I would add to a system of alliances a economy system , by which a nation could dock at ports of its allies to trade. as well as with countries with which there is no war.

That would make more sense to trade , being able to establish large commercial routes and convoys

• Like 1

I would add to a system of alliances a economy system , by which a nation could dock at ports of its allies to trade. as well as with countries with which there is no war.

That would make more sense to trade , being able to establish large commercial routes and convoys

"Trade rights" pact is typical in strategy games.

Does Spain need Key West as Free town or neutral town?

Most other nations have free towns nearby except for Britain.

Free ports are located the way that you can reach any place from the freetown withing 20-25 mins of sailing.

Also conveniently located free port allows easier crafting deliveried and having two towns provides opportunity to deliver from some place else if one of the free towns is camped (cayo and key west, la vache/cayman, atwood, la tortue, island harbor/plymouth/veques

We know France wants to change Camp du Roy to neutral after the port reset (too close to capital).

We want your opinion on the Key West.

Sorry this issue about Key Wet does not a solution for the Spanish. I think you can do better things.