Game-Labs Forum

1st Big content patch information.

This patch is really nice for the BATTLE segment of the game....but i fear, after a week all known the new crew management use it in BATTLE, and then ??? the game going toward boring again...

i HOPE the devs focus NEXT to another segments, production buildings, rework port battle, ADD more type of missions, more ,unique ships .

Mining and growing buildings has been tested and will be impelemented in the patch

this was in the previous page.

And for the ships, they said those would be released after the patch.

• Like 1

Putting out a major content update and keeping it very quiet, major marketing fail on the teams part if they're looking to maintain their player base. Not even patch notes yet?

patch notes usually come out after the patch has gone live, also Ink did say earlier on the thread expected time is thursday or friday, well here we are

• Like 3

give them a break... seriously.

I don't think you quite get it, it's about promoting the game as much as anything else, or didn't that cross your mind? the player base is falling and that doesn't work out well for anyone

It gets people talking, having factual information is always better than speculation

Edited by Flob

You are the one who "doesn't get it" they are still in Early Access dude it doesn't take a genius to realise that the player Base will dwindle a bit until full release and it is then that they need to do the promotional work not now!

Edited by Krupi
  • Like 2

They basically already posted patch notes they're right on the first page of this thread.

150 minute downtime today, does this mean the patch is being applied today ?

they said "150min downtime for update" right in the big popup that blocks your view.

• Like 1

Can't believe the people moaning on here.

Someone has been working hard to improve this game we like to play, and half the comments are negative.

I'm happy and can't wait to see what what they have managed to implement so far.

Well said  :)

I think there are just too many people who treat this title the same as a fully released one based on the price they had to pay to purchase it and subsequently expect the same speed of development etc as they have grown used to with massive developers and publishers.

They just don't realise how small the team is working on this compared to those bigger studios and the effort involved.

Edited by McLeod

I don't think you quite get it, it's about promoting the game as much as anything else, or didn't that cross your mind? the player base is falling and that doesn't work out well for anyone

It gets people talking, having factual information is always better than speculation

I don't think you "get it"...stop your whining and let them get the update out.... I'm sure they will call you for  "advice" when and if they feel its required.

Edited by SirLeggit