Game-Labs Forum

Sweden starts an major Offensive against Danes

Meraun

Topicstarter can write, that a major Offensive against Danes is over and we will close this dialog. Before it topic is alive, isn't it?

Sometimes people forget this National Post are about Roleplay and Gamefeel.

Plus this was writen about 10 Days ago, after Sweden got two Ports back.

Our Attack lost a bit... well ... Drive :-) We will get there again

is reading that hart? lol

Edited by Meraun

I don't see a words about the end of offensive here. Show it to me, pls. ;)

The Offensive has ended, counteroffensive has ended. Fort Doumon... erm Baai and Oranjestad where retaken by the danes. Status quo is fortified and everything is as it was before. Except sunken ships and pissed players.  :D

War goes on.

BTW: 55k XP until 3rd Rate.  :ph34r:

Edited by KanoFu

Topicstarter can write, that a major Offensive against Danes is over and we will close this dialog. Before it topic is alive, isn't it?

This topic was written 2 weeks ago right after the offensive started and we retook Bai and Oranjestad. So at the time of the topic start the offensive just begin. So the topics title is completely accurate.

Also, its funny that you guys write here that we only took 1 port. It was a combined Swedish, British and French offensive so to say we took 4 ports is correct.

So next time before complaining about the title of a thread go turn your brain on and look at the date it was written, pls.

This topic was written 2 weeks ago right after the offensive started and we retook Bai and Oranjestad. So at the time of the topic start the offensive just begin. So the topics title is completely accurate.

Also, its funny that you guys write here that we only took 1 port. It was a combined Swedish, British and French offensive so to say we took 4 ports is correct.

So next time before complaining about the title of a thread go turn your brain on and look at the date it was written, pls.

Pls, then do not make the stupid topic, if you can not of more. 4 nation vs 1,time to create a topic as the Swedes fooled Danes. But 1 vs 1 you have shown, that you can not be better due to bad organization.

Edited by TemplarCrusader

Pls, then do not make the stupid topic, if you can not of more. 4 nation vs 1,time to create a topic as the Swedes fooled Danes. But 1 vs 1 you have shown, that you can not be better due to bad organization.

we shoud let this Thread rest before it gets out of hand....   and personal. wich is it about the get. and i mean Swedish and Danish Players. let it rest, and solve it in PB's.

• Like 1

Uhm, this forum section (called National NEWS) is about players writing about important events in the game. Swedens big offensive 2 weeks earlier was an important event. So i dont see why it is stupid to make such a topic.

But pls, enlighten me how writing news in the national NEWS section in the forum is stupid.