Game-Labs Forum

Sweden starts an major Offensive against Danes

Meraun

US-French alliance? That afterwe kicked them out of Louisiana? I'm not even sure if we have contact with the French anymore. They're literally on the opposite side of the map from us now.

Of course there is a hidden US-French alliance. The migration of the New Orleans Frenchies to the Dutch-Caribbean eastern frontier, and the same the US did with the Spanish to send them to our western frontier to bring us in huge troubles, was a fake war to mislead the Dutch about the real US intentions. Using the chaos we have now in our European homeland, where less then a month ago on Januari 19th, 1795 the Batavian Republic as being a French puppet state was proclaimed. But we, here in our Caribbean region, shall defend our old famous confederation of the United Seven Provinces to the last men and ship we have. And if we have not longer the balls to shoot with, we shall use our Dutch courage to hit the enemy with our empty beer and jenever bottles. Finally we shall liberate our European homeland, and of course, we shall lower your new proud 15 star and stripes flag I have seen waving from your ships recently, in New Amsterdam too.      

• Like 1

Of course there is a hidden US-French alliance. The migration of the New Orleans Frenchies to the Dutch-Caribbean eastern frontier

What took you so long to manage to see through it? Of course it was USA-French cooperation. We lost all our holding there, USA got all our ports, its obvious to see how both sides only have something to gain.

Not to mention our alliance with Sweden is actually a cold war. We're moving all our ICBMs north already, and I guess Swedes are doing the same. The only reason to cooperate is to make the other side weaker by... ehm... making it stronger... sense! Sense it makes, I TELL YA!

• Like 2

We're moving all our ICBMs north already, and I guess Swedes are doing the same. 

Yes... I know, We have seen recently also your famous capital ship "Charles de Gaulle" sailing to the Swedish waters ;)

Since the danes are a very aggressive nation they just got their payback. Don't attack all the time or the force will turn against you.

Ahem how exactly is Denmark aggressive? By taking nearby neutral ports earlier than others?

Looking at map changes last few days Denmark is most peaceful (and boring) nation.

Ahem how exactly is Denmark aggressive? By taking nearby neutral ports earlier than others?

Looking at map changes last few days Denmark is most peaceful (and boring) nation.

lol, waht about the attacks ion Aves?  the attack and catpure of Fort Baai and Oranjestad? (wich we took back last weekend)?

What about the Player fleet of Frigates and 3rd lurking around Gustavia?

You're a  lot, but defenitly not Peaceful.

But thats ok! We love fighting Danes

BTW check the  hilarious battle of Gustavia:

https://youtu.be/B4VCZ5XacEk (starts at 47:00)

lol, look at the setup, of course we lost,  your Ships had the Tonnage as usual. Nothing to be ashamed of. 

You shoud be ashamed if you cant reach  Charleston with your Flagcarrier.. actually i dont think he ever saw the Island at the sad, sad try to get near it (i'am not gonna call it an attack, maybe he bought the Flag for fun?)

Edited by Meraun

lol, look at the setup, of course we lost, your Ships had the Tonnage as usual. Nothing to be ashamed of.

You shoud be ashamed if you cant reach Charleston with your Flagcarrier.. actually i dont think he ever saw the Island at the sad, sad try to get near it (i'am not gonna call it an attack, maybe he bought the Flag for fun?)

Lets see how that works out for you when the flag no longer expires in a battle.

lol, waht about the attacks ion Aves?  the attack and catpure of Fort Baai and Oranjestad? (wich we took back last weekend)?

What about the Player fleet of Frigates and 3rd lurking around Gustavia?

You're a  lot, but defenitly not Peaceful.

But thats ok! We love fighting Danes

Svensken shoot with kødboller/köttbulla/meatballs  :ph34r:

We love fighting swedes too, but we also have to fight your allies, which makes the game much more challenging for the danish.

BTW it was really fun to read posts in this thread, sweden please continue to make posts whenever you made some "offensive"  :D

So many danish are butthurt in this thread...

Really?

Swedes brag about a great offensive, where they reclaim 2 ports that we took, which was given to them by the french in the first place. Or was it the british ports sweden got for free? Alas, in the beginning the dutch owned them  :wub:

Denmark is a united nation, several clans are involved in taking ports and intercepting your fleets. Swedes claim all victory to Denmark is solely because of russians playing for Denmark- THAT is to be butthurt mr.germanguy. 

Sweden seem to forget the fact that it has lots of germans playin for them AND is in union with france and britain.  :P

Good evening to you!

Edited by E.P. Juel
  • Like 1

Really?

Swedes brag about a great offensive, where they reclaim 2 ports that we took, which was given to them by the french in the first place. Or was it the british ports sweden got for free? Alas, in the beginning the dutch owned them  :wub:

Denmark is a united nation, several clans are involved in taking ports and intercepting your fleets. Swedes claim all victory to Denmark is solely because of russians playing for Denmark- THAT is to be butthurt mr.germanguy. 

Sweden seem to forget the fact that it has lots of germans playin for them AND is in union with france and britain.  :P

Good evening to you!

"AND is in union with france and britain."

Its called diplomacy my friend :)

And we lost 2 ports. Who cares. We take them back next week like always :) If you danish are so stronk, why dont you then take all our ports? You have so much more 3rd rates than us, and yet you always fail to take ports deeper in swedish lands.

I dont see any swedes being butthurt about them losing these 2 ports. But i have seen many danes being butthurt about the swedes taking their ports by "running away".