Game-Labs Forum

PVP 1 USA Defends Morgan's Bluff from the Pirates

Drakedge

First of all thank you to the pirates for a fun and rewarding fight. You almost had us there! I was only able to get a basic cutter over to the port in time to help defend it, but that resulted in a fun and engaging fight. I hope to see you pirates again on the high seas sometime!

* Youtube takes a while to process videos at 1080 by 60 fps, the quality of the video will improve as time goes on. If you do not like the video at  a lower resolution, check back in a couple hours to see it in HD.

• Like 2

It's a shame these battles are at 4-6am, Would love to fight USA more but unless i wake up at 4am (Which is mad) then i doubt ill see these battles, we'll just have to leave em to the US/Russian Players to have a go. 

I doubt pirates had much of a blockading fleet?

Edited by The Bloody Hound

Fantastic work Drakedge and co, TDA was on a special operation last night and most of us were unavailable to defend, but from our one member in the battle we were getting updates on the U.S. victory.

It's worth noting that this is the second consecutive week the Russian Pirates have tried a Bahamas port attack at this time (early Saturday morning for them). Last week they tried Harbour Island and they were defeated.

Edited by 'Sharpe

It's a shame these battles are at 4-6am, Would love to fight USA more but unless i wake up at 4am (Which is mad) then i doubt ill see these battles, we'll just have to leave em to the US/Russian Players to have a go. 

I doubt pirates had much of a blockading fleet?

I think they had like one or two ships in a screen fleet outside, but a couple of our guys had snagged them up, which allowed us to get defenders in. I only saw one USA vs Pirate battle outside of the port battle as I was coming in to port. It was an extremely close fight, and near the end they capped the last tower, turning its guns against us, which is why we fled to the south to get out of range of it.

It was pretty late night for us, or me at least, somewhere around midnight / one AM or so. I sailed from Cabo to get there in time, and the fastest ship I had to use was a basic cutter to get there in time lol. Still though, I really appreciate the fight the pirates put up. They did extremely well and I hope that they had as much fun as we did, and got good exp and gold out of it too.

Edited by Drakedge