Game-Labs Forum

US servers - network outage

US servers are down. ETA unknown.

Some weird connection issues at a provider.

Update:

This isn't an outage, it's related to a very large DDoS attack. Provider is working on mitigating the traffic.
Unfortunately, the attacks are changing after traffic mitigation. We're watching and reacting almost instantly.
We will keep you updated.

Update:

Servers are running now. We will continue to monitor the situation.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused

Got kicked out while in game in a mission instance. Relogged, ship was OK, enemy was almost sunk< i was still good on health and everyone thought it was just a server hiccup. Mission then starts making me spin in circles and tells me the combat server has crashed; use Shift + Esc to exit. Tried that, but the server went down again.

Tried relogging again; got a waiting for queue, refreshed when available and connected. Queue position rose from 45 an up to about 260 by increments before going back down. Once in game I was stuck in the battle still, but underwater. After being told to hit Shit + Esc again, and having to do so a few times, I was told the battle was over, my missions was failed, gold and xp were listed as zero and the ship and loot boxes were all dark grey as if there should be something there, including the currently used ship. Could not actually interact with those slots, and then the server went down again.

Not sure if any of that helps, but when I did get in, before being crashed out again, the game said it was sending crash reports.

Good luck, and thank you for the prompt response to working on the servers. Will watch some Netflix while I wait.

Update:

This isn't an outage, it's related to a very large DDoS attack. Provider is working on mitigating the traffic.

Unfortunately, the attacks are changing after traffic mitigation. We're watching and reacting almost instantly.

We will keep you updated.

There goes 2 duras on the gold renommee meh its testing hope they get it fixed

Gonna happen once in a while embarrassing to get sunk by a navy though lol glad I wasn't there to see it

Keep up the good work guys !!

Edited by Dragonfire