Game-Labs Forum

Game Froze, Lost Ship

Chiffre

I have the following issue: I was in a battle against a constitution with clan members, my game freezes, and I can't do anything except restart the PC, thus loosing the ship in the meanwhile. I still heard my clan members on TS3 nearly screaming for me to do something about my sinking ship ("press 8"..."survival mode!!!") but by the time I had restarted my PC and the game my ship was far gone. The game is in Alpha stage, bugs are to be expected, I understand. However considering that I am not at fault for the game freezing, as this never happens to my PC otherwise, I feel the punishment is a bit harsh. In the end my question is the following: Is it possible to restore the durability point to my Renommee?

Server: PvP 3 Europe

Character: Chiffre

Time: ~0:30 GMT+1

I have my teammates on TS as witnesses. I don't know what the game logs but I think the game logs some data anyway, so that might have the information. Otherwise I am not aware how I should prove the freezing of the game. It's a difficult one to prove I guess but there must be a way. If there are input logs or so then maybe they show that for a certain time period around the mentioned time there was no input. During the heat of the moment I obviously didn't pull out a camera and start recording video of what was going on. ;)

This is my point. You cannot expect Devs to restore your durability in this case (and it is rather unlikely in any case). Anyone could blast that restart button in hopes of saving durability while he was sure to sink. There is no way to confirm what happened in reality.

This is my point. You cannot expect Devs to restore your durability in this case (and it is rather unlikely in any case). Anyone could blast that restart button in hopes of saving durability while he was sure to sink. There is no way to confirm what happened in reality.

considering this is around the time PVP 1 and 3 started hiccuping and downright crashing and burning i'd say your point is fairly moot. I attempted to join into a battle with 3+ third rates, it never loaded me into the battle and my ship was frozen in place so I alt f4d and attempted to restart and havent been able to get in since. Now i get to wait and see if my ship lost a durability or not in a fight I couldn't get into due to the servers having issues. If it did and I lost a durability it's going to be fairly lame.

Edited by Dalriaden