Game-Labs Forum

Archived SGS Recruitment thread

On 17.1.2017 at 10:40 AM, John Quilliam said:

Hey guys o7

Glad to see your still sailing o7

Missing the " Squadron Gazette " which was always an interesting and well thought out read!

Hello Sir, the Gazette has been stopped untill the wipe and player base gets boost up. We are currently undermanned for even our most vital tasks in society. It will be continued for sure, for now we are just waiting to see how things turn after the wipe and release.

• 3 weeks later...

Because regent changes in Naval Action we have now changed our naming policy only to be used in our forums at this time, this will open players with different nicknames a chance to join our ranks.

However we wish your name was appropriate in manner it does not violate anyone or be tasteless in other ways.

We do still require you to use appropriate name when registering to squadrons forums, that will be linked to your ingame nickname.

Also you must accept that when and if possible in future there is easy way to rename yourself, we recommend you to change your name ingame too.

This is quite big change to our squadron as never before have we accepted such in our 12 years of service, but in all honest times change and we must adapt.

Edited by James Thomson
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Grunhilde Serenity said:

Tried to register at your forums a few days ago, and your forum does not send out a activation email to activate your forum account. :/

You are not the only one, seems there is something broken after our site transfer. I will be activating accounts manually, contact me here if you get these problems i will let our site admin know about this ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Captain, the packet boat has arrived!

Damn these old mailbags, never sealed and always arriving sodden through and through. Ah, but here it is! The latest issue of the Squadron Gazette, the surest bringer of news in the Service! The paper is blotted but still readable, thank God!

I remain, &c.

Edited by Nathaniel Blatchford
  • Like 2

On 10.2.2016 at 3:00 PM, James Thomson said:

Strength in Unity!

That is our motto, and we play to it.

Can confirm... found one of your guys west of La Habana earlier today. Safe to say he didn't like the idea of a 1vs1 in surprises without his buddies as backup...

• 1 year later...

S! (Salute)

We are slowly trying to form again to check on new changes and preapre for the release, we are currently not actively recruiting but still quite alive. And yes as you can see we protect our friends, if you want a duel its better to organize one.