Game-Labs Forum

Archived SGS Recruitment thread

Patronage and Recruitment Report 15th Feb

There is no officer that is eligible for patronage promotion at this time.

Retired officers have in increasing rate returned to the duty.

New Patronage officers

Henry Harwood

Nick Mickelson

John Keats

James Thomson Secretary of Recruitment

Edited by James Thomson
  • Like 1

Hello,

I'm new to Naval Actions and love the game. But I wanted to make friends to help with missions and to have a laugh with during playing.

I wrote to James yesterday asking about SGS in which he was friendly and explained about the clan. I did the application on there website which is striaght forward and takes a minute. The interview was fine and even maanaged it while in combat.

I was then invited to join and the guys that were online were brilliant. Friendly banter in chat and helped me in doing missions. I can from experience recommend this clan highly as they look out for you and help.

The nicest community I have ever been in with any MMO I have played.

Love this clan... :)

Thank you Sir, for your kind words! This is exactly what we want our squadron to represent.

And anyone considering joining us, dont be afraid to contact me. We try to make so that everyone can join by helping them change name if its unfitting and still retain all your gold, cargo and shps.

We offer the service ofcourse only after you have applied or atleast had chat whit officer. I have Outposts in Kingston and Blackriver where these kind of transfers can be done.

Edited by James Thomson

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for giving me Patronage.

Name change went without a hitch , took only a few minutes and ended up with all my ships and stores plus money given back within a few seconds , really well done .

Never fought big fleet actions before until joined , now learned that even the smallest ship has its place and the gold and ex earned  far out ways what can be earned in Admiralty Orders.

Great bunch of guys , look forward to sailing with you .

• Like 2

Thank you for giving me Patronage.

Name change went without a hitch , took only a few minutes and ended up with all my ships and stores plus money given back within a few seconds , really well done .

Never fought big fleet actions before until joined , now learned that even the smallest ship has its place and the gold and ex earned  far out ways what can be earned in Admiralty Orders.

Great bunch of guys , look forward to sailing with you .

Good to hear, Sir!

• Like 1

After Action report 19th March

Myself (frigate) along with Lee Smith Patronage member (Trincomalee) encounted a French AI fleet
( 2 3rd rate ships of the line , 1 Constitution , 4 frigates ).
we engaged along with 2 other english frigates , sorry to say the other english were sunk within the first 15 minutes .

WE continued to engage letting the enemy frigates close with us , while keeping the 3rd rates and the constitution at a distance .

In a 2 hour running battle we sunk the 4 enemy frigates and badly damaged the constitution .
Having deemed honor had been served we then withdrew with only medium damage to our own ships .

• Like 2

My first clan was SGS,

A great bunch of sailors who lookout out for each other.

If you are new and want to learn about the game and help to level, this clan is definitely for you!

They have in house crafters and will always assist with missions and also AI fleet bashing to increase your rank. They will also sort you out with ships as you level :)

Don't take my word for it message James Thomson in game and get direct information from him.

Glad to see SGS grow and I was proud to be part of it.

Edited by John Quilliam
  • Like 1