Game-Labs Forum

Chat ban,

Squaz

Greetings, 

My In game name is Squaz

I have been chat banned, I don't have any ideas as to why. 

I don't usually interact with other players in the world other than in clan and in battle(where in battle it's to say good fight or something a long those lines, sometimes I have an opening word but it's never anything too offensive) 

I'm aware that the ban is seven days.

I can't really progress through the game on my own without being able to talk to my clan members to ask assistance in missions and the likes so it's becoming really frustrating getting absolutely nowhere so far.

Kind regards, 

Squaz

Your chat limitation was given for too long for the first offensive statement. It will be dropped as you have already been locked out for 1 day. In the future please refrain from making offensive statements related to various types of manly luv. 

the procedure in general is a one day ban if you cant stop talking shit after a warning to calm down which can come from anyone in the chat. We encourage every player to de-escalate chat and we wont tolerate douchebags taking shit on such players.

After that day if you still cant act like a civilized human you get a 7 day off.

In some cases it may happen that a 7day ban is given if the reasons are there to. These should be exceptions from the standart procedure tho.