Game-Labs Forum

Accidental attack on a member of my clan

Hello guys, i got a big problem last night. I was with my guild close to a free town, where they had enemies of the other faction within the port. One enemy was pllaying with us going in and out from the port and i accidentally attack a fellow who came also the right port when I did the attack,, and I and my fellow did not realize.

Now i became a pirate accidentally. So, my suggestion is, there any way to get back to my nation for this mistake in this character? What i should do now?

I got a screen of what hapened.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/312241321108478055/A8953290A49032EFCB8802E933E8B9A877235A7B/

Here you see in the picture about my guild mates on the other side and the enemy came into my side. Of course I didnt attack anyone and leave the battle.

Thanks to all, and sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Cpt Martinez
  • Like 1

hello my friend and I were waiting out a Dutch enemy of a free port , after a while of waiting , between the port and just when I go out side the Dutch enemy and puts me in combat immediately , when I finally step loading screen I realize that my partner was in the enemy side.

Thank you for your attention