Game-Labs Forum

Regional Capital

now that they are capturable no sure what their purpose are....

I may have a suggestion... How about we leave them capturable but every two weeks or so, they are reverted back to original owner...Picture it as a peace treaty is sign, winner is allowed to keep all other port, but the capital return to owner... Also once we have some kind of diplomacy is in place, your ally would be allowed to dock and create outpost at your regional capital....

Maybe we eventually could make a port a regional capital, but would require a huge investement...

Do we even know what mechanics will be tied to them in upcoming roadmap ?

Can think of a ton of suggestion for them but would be more interesting to have a basic idea on how the devs plan to implement the regions and capitals.

My guess is they will work like capitals teleport at first, tied to region capital instead of the faction capital given the absurd spread of some factions - read Spanish empire starting map...

I may have a suggestion... How about we leave them capturable but every two weeks or so, they are reverted back to original owner...Picture it as a peace treaty is sign, winner is allowed to keep all other port, but the capital return to owner... 

Absolutely Terrible

I think regional capitals should give bonuses to production to ports within its area but only to ports that are owned by the nation that owns the regional capital

Edited by El Capitano