Game-Labs Forum

attack timers

we need more attack timer like 6 hours for can attack any port, 2 hours is just stupid, if i capture port and put mi timer in my prime time enemy is sleeping and same if enemy take our ports and put 2 hours of attack timer in their prime time, i talking ofc about USA and rest of EU people time problem, pls devs make changes or game go to trash fast. 

sorry for my brutal retard english.

love for all <3

kranickfarmpower 

PD: DEVS, YOU WANT MAKE MONEY OR WANT GAME GO TO TRASH?  

Edited by kranick
  • Like 1

longer attack timers will cause more problems: for example more night flips.

It is not crucial right now, but once production buildings and port investments are in, players will start thinking 2 hour attack timers are long. You could lose a lot more when losing a port.

• Like 2

It is not crucial right now, but once production buildings and port investments are in, players will start thinking 2 hour attack timers are long. You could lose a lot more when losing a port.

thanks for the snip. sometimes it is better to let know that the systems in place are not final but have a purpose for future mechanic implements.

It is not crucial right now, but once production buildings and port investments are in, players will start thinking 2 hour attack timers are long. You could lose a lot more when losing a portno

not crucial? hahaha ok nice devs in this game, let me see in a few months if this problem not solutioned, really omg you dont see the problem? :S

Edited by kranick

not crucial? hahaha ok nice devs in this game, let me see in a few months if this problem not solutioned, really omg you dont see the problem? :S

The timers are done this way exactly to limit night flips. We had tested port battles with no timers and it did not work.

If you really want that port you will wake up early. Once you capture it you set it back to your time. Now enemy has to wake up early. 

If you do not want to make an effort to capture the port - you did not want it in the first place.

And well americans going night flips all time, they capture our originals ports when we sleeping and put timer in usa time, and we dont want do some because is a bad mechanic, why we not can pit time attack in our original ports?

Edited by kranick

Kranick, this is simply not true.

Yesterday the US nation attacked French within their prime time. Today, we have attacked Spanish ports within their prime time. We are getting up early/staying up late to capture ports that have timers on them that are outside of ours. This post is nothing but puerile complaint from getting your tooshie spanked after declaring war on a superior force.

The timers are done this way exactly to limit night flips. We had tested port battles with no timers and it did not work.

If you really want that port you will wake up early. Once you capture it you set it back to your time. Now enemy has to wake up early. 

If you do not want to make an effort to capture the port - you did not want it in the first place.

How they are going to pay to play?

Above that I have to pay for a game I have to stop working to play on a US server