Game-Labs Forum

Work in progress

With the Wapon von Hamburgs guns being only 24x 18pdrs, 24x 12pdrs, 22x 6 pdrs she is going to be comparatively weak compared to the Ingermanland which is 24x 32pdrs, 24x 18pdrs, 14x 6 pdrs but still a nice looking ship. hopefully some day the devs will introduce the swedish 4th rate Wasa! :D

Very nice! Hopefully with the wild card we will get something smaller to beef up the smaller ship roster. A corvette maybe?

Is the Rattlesnake not to your liking?  Have you had a chance to try it yet?  Fun little ship.

Very good job, it will be a great addon.

However I would really like to see more diversity in heavy frigates (44+) and ships of the line (64+). 

There is the wappen as wind said, also the bucentaure, the christian VII, the l'ocean, the eggs and bacon, so that is at least 5 ships.

Is the Rattlesnake not to your liking?  Have you had a chance to try it yet?  Fun little ship.

This one already in the game:

rattlesnake-full-hull-rattlesnake-hitch0

I have tried her and i am in love with her, that's why i want more :P

• Like 3

The Snake is a mandatory addition to any raider fleet. She's a trickster sometimes and, like the Privateer, likes more to run free than being under the leash all the time, while the Lynx is more docile.

Snake can be a death trap for being so handy and requires, IMO, more than any other lady those nice Lightweight ropes :)

• Like 1

Sorry, its one ship, im used to the nickname, its the aggamemnon. 

You talking about this one:

She fought at the Battle of Trafalgar on 21 October 1805, as part of Nelson's weather column, where she forced the surrender of the Spanish four-decker Santísima Trinidad.

She is remembered as being Nelson's favorite ship, 

gEL4A2381.jpg

• Like 1

Hermione's definitely coming in, as evinced by the WIP post and the reference to a Bloody Hermione prize on offer for players who contribute an officer perk that makes it into the game.

But the Diana came second in the player selected ship poll, so it seems reasonable to expect that Diana's coming in as well. They aren't peas in a pod (Diana had a few more men by its listed complement, a couple of extra 6-pounders, and was a shade bigger) but both fairly similar 12-pounder frigates.  Hermione should have some time to itself, but I'm curious how they'll be differentiated when the time comes.

Really liked the Belle Poule and its Handling, hopefully this will be something similar, although i agree that we need more variety in 4th and up i like that

we also get some more Med/Heavy Frigates in between.

• 4 weeks later...