Game-Labs Forum

Hey all! We have a brand new United States clan on PvP 2 called the "United States Navy" (USN). We are growing by about 10 members a day and are willing to help every single member who joins in any way we can.

Our primary focus as a clan is to eventually start capturing all major ports along Florida's coastline, the Bahamas and north eastern parts of Cuba. Once we gain a significant chunk of territory, we will shift our focus into trade and exploration of ports along the South American Coastlines.

All players, new or experienced, are welcome to join! Send me a message in game on PvP server 2 or reply with your characters name here so I can send you an invite!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a US player that lives in the US.  Has been playing on the EU server cause it was more active.  With them unlocking crafting levels along with rank I'm going to start playing more on the PVP2 server.   With the new patches and such coming out I started to grind on the PVP2 server to get gold and into a better ship.  I'm looking for a clan to help out too.