Game-Labs Forum

Open world: technical problems, glitches, bugs and workarounds

admin

Ok I changed the settings now to use the Nvidia GPU.

The Nvidia control-panel also says that naval action used the GPU.

Sadly it doesn't run better. The only strange thing is: HWMonitor shows that the GPU is used,

but the temperature is very low just like it is when the graphics card isn't working.

I changed my energy settings from balanced to maximum performance and that worked yesterday, but today it doesn't help anymore.

I'm quite confused now.

Edited by ditsch

An automated server issue I think: When it takes 2 or 3 days sailing to get where you want to go in a straight line it is not reasonable for the server to suggest you are about to be disconnected for inactivity in less than one. Just sayin.......

Ok I changed the settings now to use the Nvidia GPU.

The Nvidia control-panel also says that naval action used the GPU.

Sadly it doesn't run better. The only strange thing is: HWMonitor shows that the GPU is used,

but the temperature is very low just like it is when the graphics card isn't working.

I changed my energy settings from balanced to maximum performance and that worked yesterday, but today it doesn't help anymore.

I'm quite confused now.

Probably energy settings need to be checked again?

SeaMist, Captain, it works like that, there are no plans to change it at this stage since there are more important issues to look

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this bug is reported but

When i launch a battle (admirality or simply a battle) my battle loading take an unusaul time to load and then when i enter the battle it immediatly close with the battle's result scene at the same time so it says that the mission is finish but i didn't even play it also give me xp and gold it's not the first time i got this bug and there're also some players who got this bug that the mission finish prematurely

I don't know if this bug is reported but

When i launch a battle (admirality or simply a battle) my battle loading take an unusaul time to load and then when i enter the battle it immediatly close with the battle's result scene at the same time so it says that the mission is finish but i didn't even play it also give me xp and gold it's not the first time i got this bug and there're also some players who got this bug that the mission finish prematurely

This is a known bug related to instance crash.Still, send reports via F11 once it happens again.

update: there are no instance crashes recently happened, so this might be another reason, thus reports are needed to investigate (there are 3 recently cases found so far)

Hello

I have a problem. I had to relocate my outpost Calsaiu to Georgetown in order to produce iron and sell it to Charlston. But after I build those iron mines in Georgetown, there were no room for other buildings in other ports. Is it a bug? Because before this every port has its own building room.

DjfllRE.jpg

Hello

I have a problem. I had to relocate my outpost Calsaiu to Georgetown in order to produce iron and sell it to Charlston. But after I build those iron mines in Georgetown, there were no room for other buildings in other ports. Is it a bug? Because before this every port has its own building room.

DjfllRE.jpg

Captain, As far as i am aware the max limit has always been 5 buildings across the board. So this is working as intended.

There  some strange stuff happening on PVE  today, initially very high ping, my end is normal if not faster than normal, then restart an hour later no chat, national, global or help tabs work, ping fine, I think we have a problem.  but what it is I am not sure what it is, also my clan chat says I am not here, friends tab is empty sounds fishy to me they haven't all deserted me. any thoughts

same problems as @ianhclark on pve ping all over the place and drop outs ,now it's not even showing the ping rate for the pve shard when I try to log in and also failing to connect now !

Edit - connects now but ping from 600 to 1000+

Edited by darius359au
  • Like 1

Also reported within the chat this morning around 6:30 AM EST on PvP2.  I personally experienced no issues at all, good ping, no dropouts or erratic behavior in and out of battle and OW.  More than one though was chatting in global about severe problems for PvP2.

Logged in this morning (about 0945 Australian Central time) ,showed ping of 1000+ on shard selection for PVE ,ran the connection test and report is NAS-278625

There are some ping leaps in the report, so it might be temporary local connection issue. Do you still experience it, Captain?

push F11 and all tabs are blank, on OW click crossed swords and info screen is blank, F11 tab on OW is just dark gray ( the words F11 are not there) in combat all gun/repair/info tabs are blank. I see the outline but no information.

got stuck in shallows, did a fleet mission, when it finished i got surrounded and stuck in shallow waters near pedro cay. EU pvp ONE, player name is Shepherd. can i get tped to port please, my in game TP is on a 2 hour cooldown

push F11 and all tabs are blank, on OW click crossed swords and info screen is blank, F11 tab on OW is just dark gray ( the words F11 are not there) in combat all gun/repair/info tabs are blank. I see the outline but no information.

Could you try to verify integrity of game cache (right click on naval action in Steam lib ->properties->local files)

Captain Pastore10 being helped

https://i.imgur.com/wXelFW4.jpg

Ammo/repair tabs blank...on OW F11 and bug report also blank. I have tried clearing the cache and reinstalling. Any help is greatly appreciated. At this point the game is unplayable.

Please check this workaround:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game, also turn off all programs which use internet heavily (like torrent programs, netflix clients), disable antivirus, turn off k9 web protection filter or similar to that filters, also, you can try to put your router into DMZ mode

. None of this is the issue. Game works fine on my laptop. Main pc is capable GTX980 4gb card 16ram, the bugs only appear on main pc

Captain, to clarify - have you tried the workaround on the main PC or you made a conclusion that in case the game runs fine on your laptop, there is no connection issues? Some software might be installed on your PC only which can block ports