Game-Labs Forum

Bought the game cant seem to down load

Crazywolf

Thanks i will make sure i read it :) Gutted though my friend bought it yesterday (Sunday and got a key on the same day) He will be sailing a frigate i be stuck in a sloop or somthing hes going to send me to Davy jones locker if i have to wait a whole week for a steam key lol.

Nurse wheres that rum and wenches.

Edited by Crazywolf

I went to the shop and bought some rum haha (Bad head tomorrow) Keep checking my email incase i got lucky like my mate Bun and got a key. And watching all the youtube videos, Posted on our clan forums to drum up some support should be a few guys would love this game :) Yaarrrr (There ive said it my first Yaarrr since Pirates of the Burning Sea the rum is getting the better of me.

I went to the shop and bought some rum haha (Bad head tomorrow) Keep checking my email incase i got lucky like my mate Bun and got a key. And watching all the youtube videos, Posted on our clan forums to drum up some support should be a few guys would love this game :) Yaarrrr (There ive said it my first Yaarrr since Pirates of the Burning Sea the rum is getting the better of me.

Better tell them to buy it quick.  They're going to stop selling it tonight.

I mean they're going to stop selling the keys tonight..  http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/3910-pre-orders-stopping-tonight/#entry77185

If you've already bought it you may receive it after tonight but new players won't be able to buy until they reopen the alpha or start selling early access on Steam, as I understand it.

Patience... the French are 33km away they need sinking.Here is a English man waiting to sink some French ships...Dutch ships...Spanish ships. If they don't fly the Royal navy ensign sink it i'm a privateer at heart. Until they called me pirate.

Edited by Crazywolf

I suppose we could give you a barrel with a small trysail mast and a pistol mounted upon it to cool your ardour.   ;)

Please rest assured your key will arrive as soon as the Developers can sit down and get the various waiting keys processed.  Please avoid spamming the Admiralty Forums with too many requests to hurry - it just slows them down.