Game-Labs Forum

Voice Server List

Barberouge

Post here if you want to propose an unofficial server publicly.

Format: Name / Main Language / Type / Number of Slots / Address / Password

PvP 1 EU

Large Battle Events

English

French

• NA-France (proposed for France faction) / French, English / TS / 512 slots / ts3.navalaction-france.com /

• Simu-France / French, English / TS / 20 slots / aphrodite.ts3-serveur.com:21398 /

German

• NA-Germany / German, International / TS / 25 slots / navalaction.teamspeak.de:10162 /

Polish

• NA - Polska Flota Kaperska / Polish, English / TS / 250 slots / deadecho.pl:9988 / pfk2015

• NA - White and Red / Polish, English / TS / 37.120.177.194:9988 (White and Red channel)

Spanish

Swedish

PvP 2 US

English

• Like 4

Shameless plug to announce that The Admiralty has been updated with permissions and a few shiny details. Perms are just aesthetic for now, but should we begin to have issues with conduct, rules on entry and membership will be put into place.

• The Admiralty / English / 100 / adress: ts.theadmiralty.eu:15477  password: NAROCKS

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome to our unofficial TeamSpeak 3 server we have a 100 slot server for the moment.

we have plenty of growth to move as the game gets bigger in numbers.

A friendly server without the politics.

Come on over and join us at

ts.theadmiralty.eu:15477             Password    NAROCKS

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to our unofficial TeamSpeak 3 server we have a 100 slot server for the moment.

we have plenty of growth to move as the game gets bigger in numbers.

A friendly server without the politics.

Come on over and join us at

ts.theadmiralty.eu:15477             Password    NAROCKS

sorry lads can not get this server to work must be my old age. help please. regards tankgame.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly our old TS went down. We set up new one for Naval Action: 85.236.100.124:11407

So far only 20 slots if nedeed will be upgraded.

Witam

Zmienilismy TS na nowy z powodu awarii starego: 85.236.100.124:11407

Zapraszamy!

Bart Smith

Edited by Bart Smith

• 1 month later...

OPEN INVITATION TO MY TS

EDIT: I would like to invite all of the Swedish Nation to my own OBSERVE "EDIT: 32 slot [The old one I was admin for had 512 but I forgot that I never got around to or could apply for NPL for this teamspeak], Up until now there have not been a large active community on the server which is one of the requirements for team speak NPL.  I can create dedicated rooms. Hand out permissions as I like. 

Address is as stated above: sharpless.se

No password required 

I might ad one later but if so I  will edit this post with a password.

Other pro's. I can fix everything from icons for ranks to.. well pretty much whatever you like, guild rooms etc. 

To start with i ll settle with a lobby and a room for Sweden until i see if people are interested or not. 

best regards 

KM

Edited by -KM-

Please edit Sharpless.se to only 32 slots for the time being. We had an NPL (making possible 512 slots) for the server i was admin for earlier. However kind of forgot I never go around looking into getting one for this one since there was never, well up until now, a large community on it.

Sry about that miscommunication.

regards

KM

Edited by -KM-

For any captain sailing under the dutch flag, lynixgaming.com Teamspeak welcomes you!

We got several public rooms set up for people to join, as well as squadron rooms for the more regular visitors.

NA-Dutch / English / 125 / Lynixgaming.com /

SteelSandwich is my ingame name, Frekkel my ts name.

Feel free to have a peek, poke me if you got any questions!

[Due to the maintenance it currently isn't crowded]

Edited by SteelSandwich

Sadly our old TS went down. We set up new one for Naval Action: 85.236.100.124:11407

Witam

Zapraszamy!

Bart Smith

Maybe you want to tell me the password ;)

Witam

Zapraszamy!

Bart Smith

Maybe you want to tell me the password ;)

p.s Barberouge can you change our TS description from PotBS to Naval Action and main language is polish/english? cheers

NA-France / French / 20 / aphrodite.ts3-serveur.com:20244 /

this TS is password protected, not useable for me, does anyone know the pw? The ofter french TS, Simu-France is void of players most of the time.

French players, Neverlucky, lets meet on the Admirality for now, its strangely deserted but widely known.

Since I see there is no public USA TS I will post ours.

It is the Brit Potbs TS server so some in TS are not playing NA. Trolling those players or getting in their way will be dealt with harshly as right now it is primarily a Potbs server not an NA server. That will probably change as NA increases content and population. Do not go into PB rooms or pvp rooms. Otherwise you are free to talk and hang out with whoever you wish from either game. They will probably appreciate some company since the Brit population over there has decreased dramatically.

Anyone with a skull can change your permissions. There is only a handful of us that monitor the TS and many of us are often on various other TSs so be patient. The NA rooms are at the very bottom for now. If we get enough population using this server then we will move it up top. If you have a US clan forming than let me know and I can create  a room for you. Right now there is only channels for TF, TDA, AUSL,

216.127.64.15:3582

password: PotBS_TS3

P.S. It would be great if you put in your nickname, "(NA) so we can differentiate you from Potbs players but its up to you. Its not a rule. We will eventually set up a tag for NA and Potbs.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to announce that na.lynixgaming.com is is expending. :)

So either later on tonight or tomorrow we will be able to seat 250 users!

Can it be edited in the main post?

(no sure if it is possible, but trafalgar is hosted from there, is there a way to have that mentioned?)

EDIT: if i'm correct the admirality has closed down, therefore no longer relevant to be on this list?

Edited by SteelSandwich