Game-Labs Forum

'Ingermanland' Russian 3-Rate 1715 (With Plans)

Persion

Ingermanland

This ship was launched 1715, armed with 64 guns. It was also the first, such a big (about 50 m long) ship built to be flagship of Russian navy. The project of this ship was worked out, as most of the plans of ships built before it, by tsar Peter I.

http://www.sailboatmodel.info/ingermanland_1715/index.php?langue=en

http://www.shipmodel.ru/ingermanland.htm

1.jpg 34.jpg 8.jpg

img_2.jpg
img_4.jpg
img_3.jpg
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

A picture of Ingermanland was posted 10.July 2014 and by this i was going to ask are you waiting for open world to release them?

Since it looks finished

Is this pick still available somewhere?  I would like to see what they have done with her, even if she is unfinished.   

Thanks for the links.  Was hoping for a in game render but still it is nice to see the in progress pictures.   Really looking forward to these ships. Cannot wait to get my hands on the Mercury and Ingermanland and the new Frigates are always welcome.   Should be getting my Connie tonight so I should be in a good place to get access to all these ships rather quickly once them come out.

I wonder if the devs would consider releasing an 'updated' model of the ship, pretending that she went through a major refit later in life.

They could swap out the spritsail topsail for a jibboom and make other changes to bring her rig in line with newer ships.

This is by far my most anticipated ship in the game.  I think she is going to be the best looking ship in the game.  Not quite as powerful as the Bellona but I am hoping she will be just a durable with slightly better agility.   Would be pretty sweet.

• 5 months later...