Game-Labs Forum

'Barfleur' British 2nd rate, 90 Guns (With Plans)

Ned Loe

Well it would be a dream of mine to be Lord Hood standing on the quarterdeck of HMS Barfleur (despite him being named Sir Samuel when in command of her). If indeed it is needed to bring her into the game then admin please let me know what would be required.

What would be required is engineering plans.  A picture of a really well done model is not much to go on.  Line drawings of the side and front showing the placement and shapes of the ribs.  Also, much harder to find are the plans for the masts and rigging.

What would be required is engineering plans.  A picture of a really well done model is not much to go on.  Line drawings of the side and front showing the placement and shapes of the ribs.  Also, much harder to find are the plans for the masts and rigging.

All the plans are available except there seems to be no sail plan for the HMS Barfleur. There might be a sail plan available from the sister ships assuming they are all basically the same in design except for Prince George I think.

If I am not mistaken, Admin already told us that they are looking for a simple 2nd rate candidate. I think this one would be perfect, since this 2nd rate is desired by so many. People are willing to donate, come one developers! Keep this topic alive.

Original post:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2425-ship-request-2nd-rate/

I found some good info and blueprints here:

http://www.wettringer-modellbauforum.de/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=36404&pageNo=2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barfleur

large.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P. Royal

large.jpg

It's up to developers to produce it!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since its ship that everyone wants since its and 90 gun monster and that stern is like amazzzzzzing. 10/10

And i would like to ask if the devs have considered this ship yet?

And this is just and reminder because how could you resist this?

Rfyu37g.jpg?1