Game-Labs Forum

Spain is at War

Senhor Lenhador

Spain, acting as ally to France and friend of Denmark-Norway and Sweden, feels obliged to declare openly and plainly her intention to wage war against the United Provinces and Great Britain as far as our ability allows.

We greatly appreciate the efforts of the Dutch and British Diplomats in the creation and maintenance of the Three Admirals Treaty and also appreciate their efforts, made as late as today, to try and create a new treaty.  You've been open and fair with us and we want to be open with you in our dealings in the future.

• Like 10

Well pretty late for a war declaration

The declaration was meant to go up a while before pulling the flag but the person putting it up had a new account and needed moderator approval, we only realised after buying the flag; sorry for that.  This post is primarily meant to clear up any doubt that may exist after the expiry of 3 admirals treaty as well as an attempt to promote a frank but civil tone in our diplomatic dealings.

• Like 2

I hope that all the good things we won with the Three Admirals Treaty wont be lost in war.

Fun, respect and sportsmanship should be the common ground in a game.

We'll  forget the few with the acid attitude and hope to refind better understanding in future - as mentioned this is a step in the right direction.

Edited by Gooneybird

I hope that all the good things we won with the Three Admirals Treaty wont be lost in war.

Fun, respect and sportsmanship should be the common ground in a game.

I hope so as well. I find the game much more fun when people show respect and good sportsmanship,

As for most of your ports, sorry thoughs will be lost. :)

• Like 2

So let me get this straight.

After all the Spanish whining about wanting a 'fair' 1v1 fight against the US, and all the other jabs in global chat about 'have fun taking empty ports' after you stopped defending, but were totally not beaten.

Now that the British and Dutch are occupied elsewhere and you finally have your '1v1 me bro!' with the US, you turn around and start capping empty ports...  :wacko:

Well, all i can say is; have fun capping empty ports...

• Like 1

So let me get this straight.

After all the Spanish whining about wanting a 'fair' 1v1 fight against the US, and all the other jabs in global chat about 'have fun taking empty ports' after you stopped defending, but were totally not beaten.

Now that the British and Dutch are occupied elsewhere and you finally have your '1v1 me bro!' with the US, you turn around and start capping empty ports...  :wacko:

Well, all i can say is; have fun capping empty port

We hate the war between us and US, it´s really boring because of the timers.

Edited by Pablo Frias

You must understand that I´m not going to get up at 4:00 AM to attack a US port. This is a game, not a work.

So Spain never wanted a fair '1v1 me bro!' against the US. Could have fooled me... Or did you only now find out that most US players are in fact from the US?

• Like 2

So Spain never wanted a fair '1v1 me bro!' against the US. Could have fooled me... Or did you only now find out that most US players are in fact from the US?

?. We didn´t start that war. And I personally hate it, because it´s a war that I can´t enjoy, americans play in other timerzone that it´s impossible for me (and for the 95% of the spanish players) to atack their ports.

Well i would just appreciate that if some one put a post in the forum (specialy diplo posts )

he/she has his profile in order (country /clan/ will do)

who is saying what to who  v v

just saying 

for big misunderstanding in  posts but of cause most players don t give a sh** 

meanwhile the spainish fleet camps at key west?

i think port battles in general needs to be reworked to fit the timezone problem.

Most of the players you see at Key West don´t get involved in RvR, they only craft, trade and farm. That´s why RAE decided to don´t defend the North of Cuba, because of those players.

Edited by Pablo Frias