Game-Labs Forum

Mine Mine Mine Mine

post-11395-0-44812900-1470376484_thumb.jpg

In similar vain with http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15472-pirate-pirate-free-for-all-battles/

If a player surrenders in a Pirate - X battle, then his ship should become a Free-For-All capture-able.

(Fasti keeps stealing them away from us. :P )

Note that this would not apply to a Nation - Nation battle in which Pirates reinforce either side.
(Or maybe this could be a National edict? :ph34r: )

Doesn't really matter the nation I just wish the stupid AI would stop shooting our ships while in boarding.  I get out with a good win and low crew lost (I have press gang) to only find out once i put crew on it to command retreat it starts to freaking sink.  I would take a  nasty rat stealing any day over that.  At least that means some one go the ship lol

Doesn't really matter the nation I just wish the stupid AI would stop shooting our ships while in boarding.  I get out with a good win and low crew lost (I have press gang) to only find out once i put crew on it to command retreat it starts to freaking sink.  I would take a  nasty rat stealing any day over that.  At least that means some one go the ship lol

:) Off-topic, and of course the mandatory: you're doing it wrong mate.

Put -0- crew on a capped ship and the AI will ignore it the rest of the fight. Just don't damage it so much it's full of holes and going to sink without men to furiously man the pumps.

This is a PvP fight (of course :P ).

What might not be apparent in the picture, the ship firing at me is another one of those bloody Pirates. ;)