Game-Labs Forum

Server problems - Gift ship

Nice Gesture, its nice to see that you guys(even though you dont have to) give something back when there are server major problems :P (unlike some others, points at blizzard with their messy EU servers -.-)

Dev says 2nd rate, wiki says 3rd rate.

I was looking for crew N°'s myself.

Sorry for any misunderstanding  :mellow:

ah, well in the history section i keep it to the historical ratings and such, il clarify.

• Like 1

As nice as gesture as it is its maybe not best to give a 2nd rate to EVERYONE even those not affected. Unless ofc this ship will be untradeable. If it's not then the value of the bucentaure will be nothing more than trash from day 1 due to the sheer amount around.

Can we just get clarification if it will be sellable or not? I can't remember if redeemed vessels can be sold. (I'd hope not)

• Like 1

As nice as gesture as it is its maybe not best to give a 2nd rate to EVERYONE even those not affected. Unless ofc this ship will be untradeable. If it's not then the value of the bucentaure will be nothing more than trash from day 1 due to the sheer amount around.

Can we just get clarification if it will be sellable or not? I can't remember if redeemed vessels can be sold. (I'd hope not)

It will be sellable, but people will loose their ships, people will want different mods/wood type of the ship etc. so in short term price might be affected, long term i doubt it.

It will be sellable, but people will loose their ships, people will want different mods/wood type of the ship etc. so in short term price might be affected, long term i doubt it.

True, I guess we can see